Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

14 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

This thread should be renamed 'Judge my house from pictures with cats in them'.

Anyone on here should know by now if you post a picture you are opening yourself to ridicule. Top tips for starters are make sure your fingernails are clean, the house is hoovered, well decorated, and no stupid crockery.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I've got a small hoose, can't really put it anywhere else sadly!

Sorry - I meant that Melle Mel is OFTFW using that term. I won't judge you over how you dry your clothes. I put mine up in the living room as missus is away a for a couple of days. She would hit the roof is she saw it there. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Just showed her that post.

Unlucks

She said she was at her sister's. Fair play to you if you are doing them both. 

I've been a bit slack with my own pussy pics. Muffy just kills stuff at night then sleeps off the bloodlust in a hall cupboard during the day so don't see much of him. 

She said she was at her sister's. Fair play to you if you are doing them both. 
I've been a bit slack with my own pussy pics. Muffy just kills stuff at night then sleeps off the bloodlust in a hall cupboard during the day so don't see much of him. 

Still seeing enough of that dug about the forum though.
We're here to see the smudger anyway.

Coming back pished from the beer festival a few Fridays ago and was met with the peculiar site of a pretty small kitten outside my flat. I found this to be rather strange as you don't usually see cats that size by themselves and I live on the top floor of my building. Decided to take her in for the evening as it was pretty late, and turned out she was very hungry (my flatmates have a dog and she headed straight for its food). A bunch of lost cat posters later and a chap round the neighbours brought no joy, so took her to the vets. According to them she was two months old, had been separated from mother/owner for a while and was pretty underweight/sick. Apparently Czech pet shelters are not ideal and putting her in one would run the risk of her getting more sick/not getting enough attention a wee cat needs, so this whole encounter ended up forcing my hand pretty much.

I've never had a pet before and it's been an interesting experience to say the least! Been on the meds and getting back up to weight now so it's all going pretty well. First picture was when we found her and the other is from today.

Lulu:

20604633_10155589741744383_5711418547696217582_n.thumb.jpg.cfd2dc05828e0b180425d784242bd3b8.jpg

20953410_10159186513045176_8377634775838806092_n.jpg.a52143f9c45f88b08851b3299d6532b8.jpg