Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

3 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Molly was put down yesterday after her kidneys failed. I reckon she was about 13. She was a wild, mental b*****d (see photo), but I'll miss her a lot. I've pretty much a blubbering mess the past two days.IMG_20170610_222836258.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

13 is a good innings. All the best.

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 00:05, Zetterlund said:

My mum's cat Poppy is pushing 16. She's getting lazier these days but fair enough at that age. Always been a good hunter and still brings the occasional rodent home.

poppy.thumb.jpg.97c7e94fd815b090afa8db46c2404d69.jpg

After posting this a couple of months ago, sadly Poppy took ill and was put to sleep today. My sister got her at 7 weeks old while at Teesside uni, and my mum has been looking after her since she graduated and moved away. This is the first pic taken of her. Will be sadly missed 

pops.jpg.6d7de64f1c0f7f4899894afae766bf0d.jpg

I'm needing lots of advice, I've never kept cats before and the missus thinks she knows what she's doing but I'm not so sure.

Should we get them toothbrushes?
Is one litter tray enough?
Wet food meals, dry food left for the day?

I'm needing lots of advice, I've never kept cats before and the missus thinks she knows what she's doing but I'm not so sure.

Should we get them toothbrushes?
Is one litter tray enough?
Wet food meals, dry food left for the day?
No.

Maybe. Unsure about that one.

Feed them various and find out what they like. Some cats like to wolf a meal down in one. Wet food is usually best for them, but it fucking reeks if it lies out. My current cat likes to graze through the day on dry food. He is the first one thats beem like that though.