Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

4 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Just as I was leaving the house on Wednesday evening our two got into an epic scrap. Tried to break it up initially with no success as it was just a ball of cats rolling about the hallway, and then thought f**k it and watched the show.

Jake the Maine Coon fights like one of those fat baldy English football fans you see throwing chairs about town squares - every move telegraphed and continually trying to land big haymakers that never hit the target.

Woody the wee black DSH fights like one of those MMA fighter-looking Russian football hooligans that were at the last Euros - wait for the opponent to make a mistake, get inside them and land half a dozen rapid.

Went four rounds, I scored it Woody 4 Jake 0.  And a whole lot of Jake fur on the carpet.

As an afterthought, can't wait for the World Cup...

They're so muscular under that fur. Our old Persian cat had lots of fur but little bulk, so would run at his rivals flat out and take them down with a flying headbutt, before the rolling about on the ground in a ball of fur stage you describe. Woody must be brave to scrap a Maine Coon but probably has better speed. 

Floyd Muffweather is like a mini panther - all slinky but strong. All the time spent battering then running away from the whippet has trained him well. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

They're so muscular under that fur. Our old Persian cat had lots of fur but little bulk, so would run at his rivals flat out and take them down with a flying headbutt, before the rolling about on the ground in a ball of fur stage you describe. Woody must be brave to scrap a Maine Coon but probably has better speed. 

Floyd Muffweather is like a mini panther - all slinky but strong. All the time spent battering then running away from the whippet has trained him well. 

Aye, Jake's twice the size of him but the wee man's like one of those scary wee wiry guys you see that you know would leather you if you got on the wrong side of him.

He's never bitten anyone, but one time I was trying to get him in a cage to go to the vet he kicked out with his back legs and it was like getting booted by a mule.

Very brave ambush attack on a seagull this evening, that was a good bit bigger than him. That will teach the manky fucker for pecking on cat vomit.

eta. it got away, just.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

31 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Been there for 2 hours. Only just stirring now. Lazy shite. Just as well my plants aren’t in yet.

D6D47D11-8BFD-4C87-9E53-1BECD8F4EC89.jpeg

The cannabis plant looks fucked. IMO. He's probably pished all over it.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

:lol: need to get the fur shaved into a mohican.

My old ginger Persian  would sometimes end up getting his fur caked in something or all matted so the vet would give him a “lion cut”. He’d  have his furry head, legs and tail but a shaved body. Looked pretty mental and probably partly explained some of his anger issues.