Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

8 days in and pretty major breakthrough last night.
Ishy had been not wanting touched at all but last night my girlfriend sat down with her and was playing and Ishy just relented. Full chins and rubs with Ishy walking about with her tail up and hooked.
Meowed to get up on the bed this morning. Massive rubs and purring.
Just this afternoon I was lying on the bed reading and next thing I know she's up and wanting full rubs . She also lay on my chest and showed me her hoop [emoji849]
Anyway our hard work making her at home seems to be paying off
She's such a cuddly wee thing.

Nice one! It takes time, we've had Monty 6 years and he still has moments where he'll go to his safe place under the bed, mainly if there's noise from outside or if we have people round.
IMG_20180220_190327.jpg

2 hours ago, Torpar said:

This wee bin raker pulls a chicken bone out of the rubbish last night then gets his wee pal to keep lookout while he eats it

bed.jpg

There will be f**k all left for the 'bodyguard' as well. :lol:

Discovered this absolute arsehole spewing on her bed this morning. Took it through to the washing machine and returned to find her snout deep in my breakfast.

She's spent the rest of today pulling poses like this to ensure the sound thrashing that she thoroughly deserves never comes.

E3wQpp3.jpg

Discovered this absolute arsehole spewing on her bed this morning. Took it through to the washing machine and returned to find her snout deep in my breakfast.
She's spent the rest of today pulling poses like this to ensure the sound thrashing that she thoroughly deserves never comes.
E3wQpp3.jpg

You have been well and truly played, JT. Tactical spew here and numbnuts will leave that fine breakfast unattended. Easy!