Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

We're 4 days in from getting Ishy
She's sleeping under our bed. Comes into the living room and sits with us but is still unsure about getting touched yet.
She loves the laser dot pen and is eating and drinking ok.
I'm assuming this is OK progress?
It's my first cat so I'm not as experienced as my girlfriend but she's relatively ok with it all.
Cheers

11 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:

She's sleeping under our bed. Comes into the living room and sits with us but is still unsure about getting touched yet.
It's my first cat so I'm not as experienced as my girlfriend but she's relatively ok with it all.
Cheers

Everything is fine here.

23 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:

Cheers

The cat will soon be in charge of everything and you'll be a mere slave that provides occasional entertainment (when the cat sees fit) and food.

It's brilliant.

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That table cloth needs ironing or at least straightening. No wonder the cat is looking pensive.

Lol, always quick with the observation about my house!

As for the table cloth, it tends to get like that because the cats like to jump on it and it's an old, uneven table.  I can't really get rid of  the table because it's been in the family for over 100 years

14 hours ago, bud1876 said:

The tip of that slotted spoon is manky... or was it like that when you got it from Dollarama?

The problem with Dollarama products is that they are crap, so that one stained really easily.   No matter how much I wash the thing it always looks like that.

And the table by the curtain needs a good tidy. What's the kitchen roll doing on the dinner table by the way, have you not heard of napkins over there?

I have run out of regular napkins, the paper towel roll is a good substitute.  

8 days in and pretty major breakthrough last night.
Ishy had been not wanting touched at all but last night my girlfriend sat down with her and was playing and Ishy just relented. Full chins and rubs with Ishy walking about with her tail up and hooked.
Meowed to get up on the bed this morning. Massive rubs and purring.
Just this afternoon I was lying on the bed reading and next thing I know she's up and wanting full rubs . She also lay on my chest and showed me her hoop [emoji849]
Anyway our hard work making her at home seems to be paying off
She's such a cuddly wee thing.