Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

13 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Hair of the dog. Or more specifically leg of the dog for Muffy this morning:

303D0F36-FD57-4A80-99AF-CAFF1885FF03.jpeg

If Shandon had  had the Hogmanay I'd had then this morning 'the noise of the cat stamping about in the passage outside caused him exquisite discomfort.' as PG Wodehouse put it! 

My girlfriend has a cat called Zissou she inherited from her old flatmate who moved abroad. She feeds her and does the basics in order to keep her fairly content but has never taken to her. I arrive on the scene, act like my usual overly affectionate sod when a cats around and now she won't leave me alone.

a93082cb92994aa767f5f3989e587de5.jpg

3 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

My girlfriend has a cat called Zissou she inherited from her old flatmate who moved abroad. She feeds her and does the basics in order to keep her fairly content but has never taken to her. I arrive on the scene, act like my usual overly affectionate sod when a cats around and now she won't leave me alone.

That's a nice looking cat. Girlfriend doesn't deserve her. Nick it. 

15 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

Xmas socks aye?

Good looking cat and also a good choice of beer. Caesar Augustus if I'm not mistaken.

Just got back from visiting my sister in New York where I met her cat, Taco, for the first time.  I've posted a few of her pics on here before. Taco was rescued from the street as a kitten and was in a pretty bad way, with only a few teeth and wonky back legs. She runs about like a normal kitten now though and is a great wee personality.

20180105_143608.thumb.jpg.1e7b976b548c088e1831288aaeefa1f5.jpg20180103_094258.thumb.jpg.a33911c93c6097f2f284e250c11c7718.jpg