Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

7 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I think Shandon has tastefully decorated his house with all the best things from the jumble sale.

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

5a101dee85744_oildrumlane.jpg.4982f3fcf2c51de5e1b79d92ef84ccaf.jpg

Shandon (pictured here with the Edinburgh Chapter of the Loafer Appreciation Society) is going for the Oil Drum Lane interior design look 

Have you ever met a woman before? Do you genuinely think interiors have anything to do with me? I just paint where I'm told.

Have you ever met a woman before? Do you genuinely think interiors have anything to do with me? I just paint where I'm told.

The turn of phrase, “I’m not having that shite in my house” is fairly recognised by all genders

Our old cuddle cat Seuss passed away in the summer (featured on this thread earlier in the year) and we had intended to wait a few months before looking for another cat.

Problem was our other cat Noddy was pining for his old pal so badly we had to bring in  a replacement asap.

Enter Argent, an 18 month old Maine Coon that we took from the SSPCA rescue centre in Dumbarton.

He really was a pitiful and terrified wee creature who had been rescued from an abusive environment, would barely come out from under our bed for the first couple of weeks but the change in him is remarkable.

Full of life, constantly craving attention, follows Noddy about like a shadow and really is a stunning looking cat.

Downsides are he eats like a horse and shits like an elephant!

argent.jpg

Our old cuddle cat Seuss passed away in the summer (featured on this thread earlier in the year) and we had intended to wait a few months before looking for another cat.
Problem was our other cat Noddy was pining for his old pal so badly we had to bring in  a replacement asap.
Enter Argent, an 18 month old Maine Coon that we took from the SSPCA rescue centre in Dumbarton.
He really was a pitiful and terrified wee creature who had been rescued from an abusive environment, would barely come out from under our bed for the first couple of weeks but the change in him is remarkable.
Full of life, constantly craving attention, follows Noddy about like a shadow and really is a stunning looking cat.
Downsides are he eats like a horse and shits like an elephant!
argent.thumb.jpg.89b030a40436fd328ecbba1350c853dd.jpg

Maine Coon’s grow in to fair sized lads don’t they? Magnificent big b*****ds I believe.

18 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Condolences when he starts dragging small dogs and dead foxes through the garden then. Hopefully set up a square go with that fud of a dug that muffy gies a skelping

Unfortunately he is going to be a house cat (fortunately doesn't seem at all bothered).

Would almost certainly end up being stolen, pedigree Maine Coons are worth hundreds.

Unfortunately he is going to be a house cat (fortunately doesn't seem at all bothered).
Would almost certainly end up being stolen, pedigree Maine Coons are worth hundreds.

Probably best. Especially if the other laddy is. Two I had were, didn’t bother them in the slightest.