Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

39 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

As much as I like all the other cats on this thread, I'm only here for the Smudger updates. He's even got one of those cool ching dispensers around his neck these days.

:lol:

Image result for scarface coke gif

Muffy is turning the garden into a death camp for mice (Mouschwitz?). He used to eat the head and leave the rest but now has a taste for removing the head and peeling out the organs from the neck downwards. He must east the heart and a few other organs and leave the rest for the dog. Will get a pic of the next victim. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Muffy is turning the garden into a death camp for mice (Mouschwitz?). He used to eat the head and leave the rest but now has a taste for removing the head and peeling out the organs from the neck downwards. He must east the heart and a few other organs and leave the rest for the dog. Will get a pic of the next victim. 

Its the organ that's got the bile in it, gall bladder? They're not keen on the taste of that, I've seen this bladder thing left perfectly intact and everything else is gone, amazing butchery.