Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Woke up this morning to find the cat spraying vomit all over the place.
Routinely ignores clean water to drink washing up liquid out the kitchen sink.
Fucking idiot.

I woke up yesterday to the sound of mine drinking water out the glass of water my Mrs takes to bed, the posh b*****d that he is.

Archie Turned a year old over the weekend, big change from when I brought him home at 10 weeks 
58f4162f51906_20170415_10120501.thumb.jpg.38ddf43dda698554a940c8cdd9496735.jpg
58f41713b6b39_20160614_1830290101.thumb.jpg.204fb37c733112c61c3ddcbaef10a73b.jpg

I'm constantly going to think that the black bit of fur below his mouth is the inside of his gob and that he's alway's expressing shock at something.

• 2 weeks later...

That's me had my two girls with us for six months now and I couldn't imagine life without them.  Absolutely brilliant fun, good natured and the kids love them.  Followed the advice of the P&B cat experts and let them go outside which they love.  Still get anxious mind you if they don't pop back regularly, but we live in a quite street with no through traffic so that helps.

One thing they both do though is even if they're outside for a while is they will always come back in to do the toilet.  Must keep those litter trays to clean.

Anyway they have been brilliant.

Muffy on a killing spree again. Found the rear quarters of a mouse in the kitchen yesterday morning. This morning the pup was out in the garden being strangely well behaved. Knowing something must be up I went to investigate and he was chewing up a small bird Muffy must have left for him.

I saw the Cameron Toll cat today- it hangs about the car park at the back entrance. I'm not sure if its a wandering cat or has a house somewhere but it's a great fluffy thing. It looks like a pedigree breed, possibly a Selkirk Rex but it has tangled fur so it's more like a Selkirk Wrecked... 

If I thought it was a stray pedigree I'd nick it... 

We have had the kitten/cat for a year now and she's gone from a wee cute thing to an absolute killer. Hardly ever see her these days as she's only in the house to eat and sleep but can find traces of her outside with pieces of mice and wee birds around the back garden.

bdb19dcdfc536ff280cf67a39a63f006.jpg

Ignore my girlfriend pish "kitty" patter on Facebook.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

My pussy seems to be shedding a lot of hair these days.  Is this typical for this time of the year?

Yeah, that's completely natural. They generally don't shed as much in winter.

As your cat gets older and older, you'll see a bit more each year.