Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

IMG_1490393251.590369.thumb.jpg.22f2cd9cc09552e04b890ad4769a2780.jpg

Looking after my mates cat for a week, what's the script? It's 12 and seems to just moan a lot. Any help welcome
IMG_1490393234.623463.jpg.4ee47352ede88b6dec6c731e4a5cd922.jpg

Turn the lights on every now and again so the cat doesn't think it's the apocalypse.

After the first couple of days mainly hiding and sleeping, Taco has started to tear the place up. She's 5 months old and had apparently lived  in a cage in the rescue centre her whole life so is loving the space.IMG-20170325-WA0001.thumb.jpg.00ef3b0bedb7c829d8927b086b0b1029.jpgIMG-20170325-WA0002.thumb.jpg.42a296cd1c21965fa8c77362bdc8d8a8.jpg

This cat reminds me of Dave King.

6babaaf35f672d4d000b0ec450dd68ac.jpg

Got 3 cats just now.
1. He only turns up at dinner time, don't she him for the rest of the 23 hours.
2. She is pregnant again, last litter she bit the heads off them. We put it down as first time mother, we'll see what happens. If again she in the river.
3. Thick as f**k. Walks on his hind legs, bit after the paw. Scared shitless of everything. Yesterday he seen a frog and brave little lad Pounced on it. Frog jump off & he bolted away, unfortunately straight towards a dog. Dog shat it self, thinking wtf is happening here. Doh started to run, then thought why I'm I running and turned round. At that point my cat realises it in the middle of a dog and frog situation. What it do. Lye down and play dead. Never seen that before.

9 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

2. She is pregnant again, last litter she bit the heads off them. We put it down as first time mother, we'll see what happens. If again she in the river.

Would neutering the cat not be preferable to throwing it into a bag and sending it to a horrible watery death, you evil c**t?

I went to see my sisters cat the other night.

First time I've seen a kitten and I have to say even at such an early age it's extremely impressive how good they are at catching/hunting. Granted it was only a wee toy on a string I was waving about but the way he was sneaking up on it before pouncing with supreme accuracy was a joy to behold.

Wee nutter. Ive got him next Friday/Saturday and Sunday. Looking after him at my mums house as they're away on holiday and I absolutely cannot wait to look after the wee guy. He's a wee sook.

6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I went to see my sisters cat the other night.

First time I've seen a kitten and I have to say even at such an early age it's extremely impressive how good they are at catching/hunting. Granted it was only a wee toy on a string I was waving about but the way he was sneaking up on it before pouncing with supreme accuracy was a joy to behold.

Wee nutter. Ive got him next Friday/Saturday and Sunday. Looking after him at my mums house as they're away on holiday and I absolutely cannot wait to look after the wee guy. He's a wee sook.

That was one of your sisters tampons you were waving about....