Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

12 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

What is it I see that's been dripping down the risers?

It appears to be the light shining through (or reflecting off) the wooden bannister slats.

As you can see from this picture, the way the light is shining through the slats (& also creating shadows) gives the illusion of staining on a light carpet dependent on the time of day.

573a7c8e855e83df2f254b7c77067c34.jpg

Edited by WaffenThinMint

50 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I'm not convinced with this explanation, it looks like spillage to me.

If Shandon's bog is upstairs and he's having trouble getting there on time perhaps we could club together for a Stair Lift.... 

Muffy desperately concerned as the pup struggles unsuccessfully to avoid falling off the back of the sofa. He deliberately tipped the (very heavy) elephant off the shelf the other day, narrowly missing the passing hound.

IMG_2397.JPG

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Is that your cats shagging blanket.

My cat has a shagging blanket.  Its hilarious when he gets down to action and and gets his wee penis out.

The cat is assexual but the pup has a chimp called Mungo who gets relentlessly fucked in every way conceivable.

IMG_2108.JPG

Edited by Shandon Par

20 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

Looking after my mates cat for a week, what's the script? It's 12 and seems to just moan a lot. Any help welcome

Might have been wise to ask your mate this before agreeing to look after it tbh.

Basically, for the next week the cat is the boss and will do what the f**k it wants. If it approves of you it may do you the privilege of showing some affection. It will probably also ruin some of your soft furnishings. You'll love it though.

1 hour ago, YHallSaint said:

IMG_1490393251.590369.jpg

Looking after my mates cat for a week, what's the script? It's 12 and seems to just moan a lot. Any help welcome

IMG_1490393234.623463.jpg

If our old cat was anything to go by moans can mean 

"I'm hungry. Feed me you slob"

"I want attention. Love me"

"I want to go out but the weather's shite. Fix it human" 

"It's 3 a.m. in the morning and I feel like being a cnut for no apparent reason"