Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

5 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Hate cats. Currently you have to report to the police if you run over a dog owner. Should we have to do the same for cat owners? I think not!

I think the mood of the thread is that cats are great but tilers are shite.

On 06/10/2016 at 11:10, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Big paw.........

big paw.png

He's a right handsome bugger.

I'm getting really pissed off with a woman at work. Every time I mention my cats, she pulls a face and says "ugh, I don't like cats". 

Next time she mentions her daughter I'm pulling a face and saying "ugh, I don't like girls".

Our (her) getting a cat plans have changed for about the 327th time in 2 months. The Maine Coon plan has been ditched as the next litter won't be ready til April so we're getting these 2 brothers in 4 weeks time from the RSPCA:

IMG_0366.jpg

Our (her) getting a cat plans have changed for about the 327th time in 2 months. The Maine Coon plan has been ditched as the next litter won't be ready til April so we're getting these 2 brothers in 4 weeks time from the RSPCA:

IMG_0366.jpg

They both look amazing. Looking at the two of them, I'm calling the mother out on the 'brothers' though. She must be the village bike..

6 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

They both look amazing. Looking at the two of them, I'm calling the mother out on the 'brothers' though. She must be the village bike..

Just like their new maw then.

22 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

He's a right handsome bugger.

I'm getting really pissed off with a woman at work. Every time I mention my cats, she pulls a face and says "ugh, I don't like cats". 

Next time she mentions her daughter I'm pulling a face and saying "ugh, I don't like girls".

You could do that if her daughter catches and tortures wildlife just for fun.

Cat owners, to a man and bird, are sadistic psycho's!

Edited by Tony Ferrino

31 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

You could do that if her daughter catches and tortures wildlife just for fun.

Cat owners, to a man and bird, are sadistic psycho's!

perhaps. but at least we don't have to pick up our pet's shite after them. which makes us sadistic clever psychos :)

On Tuesday, October 04, 2016 at 18:40, Dee Man said:

You know how there's some people you take an instant dislike to because of their face - that's what I'm like with this cat. If my missus came home with one of these then I'm afraid I'd have to tell her to return it from whence it came. 

Sorry HTG, as long as you love him, that's the main thing.

He's a beautiful wee boy with a fantastic nature. Doesn't like anyone that doesn't feed him regularly. Just turns his nose up and fucks off. Great judge of character. 

On holiday this week and the morning began with my cat bringing in a half dead robin. The robin then flew around the house whilst my cat went tits chasing after it. My 10 month old son started screaming and I'm chasing after the cat and thinking how I'm going to kill the poor bird. By the time I got to it behind and the couch and dragged the cat away it had died. f**k mondays.

On 10/9/2016 at 05:24, Dee Man said:

IMG_0366.jpg

Look forward to seeing what sort of exotic stuff they kill.