Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

6 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Archie is being a fussy little shite lately with his food. But the Whiskas kitten range is limited. Gonna have to try him with other brands i think

Hi Life tuna - can't go wrong. 

On Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 18:34, Tynieness said:

Took the plunge today and went to  cats charity shelter.  Ended up with a pair of young sisters who will hopefully be coming home in a couple of weeks.

Looks like previous owners had allergies to them.  We have never had cats before so looking foward to it.

Any tips greatly appreciated.

2 things. One have plenty toys to chase to mitigate damage to furniture. I use a laser dot and Dexter goes nuts at it. 

Second, with kids in the house, make sure the cats have got quiet space and that the weans know to leave them alone when they're in there. We've got a wee house and it's his personal space. 

Also, they'll probably wreck your furniture anyway. You can try a scratching pole but be prepared - there's not much you can do given their natural instinct. 

20160722_080227-1.jpg

Edited by HTG

On 30/09/2016 at 23:12, HTG said:

Here's Dexter looking slightly indignant at no getting peace to just get on with his arse cleaning.  He's big furred ...

20160804_074903-1.jpg

this reminds me of a story of our late lamented cat:

the vet gave us some little orange pills for the cat to take- one a day.  

each day there was much struggling to get the little fucker to take them.

scene: after you think you've got her to eat the pill you find it spat out on carpet. cat is sitting there happily licking its bum. cue comment of "f**k me, the pill can't taste that bad surely?"

On 01/10/2016 at 06:12, HTG said:

Here's Dexter looking slightly indignant at no getting peace to just get on with his arse cleaning.  He's big furred ...

20160804_074903-1.jpg

On 01/10/2016 at 15:17, HTG said:

2 things. One have plenty toys to chase to mitigate damage to furniture. I use a laser dot and Dexter goes nuts at it. 

Second, with kids in the house, make sure the cats have got quiet space and that the weans know to leave them alone when they're in there. We've got a wee house and it's his personal space. 

Also, they'll probably wreck your furniture anyway. You can try a scratching pole but be prepared - there's not much you can do given their natural instinct. 

20160722_080227-1.jpg

You know how there's some people you take an instant dislike to because of their face - that's what I'm like with this cat. If my missus came home with one of these then I'm afraid I'd have to tell her to return it from whence it came. 

Sorry HTG, as long as you love him, that's the main thing.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

You know how there's some people you take an instant dislike to because of their face - that's what I'm like with this cat. If my missus came home with one of these then I'm afraid I'd have to tell her to return it from whence it came. 

Sorry HTG, as long as you love him, that's the main thing.

Yeah, I don't like the look of him either. Probably a great cat though.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

That could easily be my cat there. Doppelganger. Not much room for a comfy shite on that pan though Shandon.

I think its adequate, you could also use the bath as an arm rest.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

That could easily be my cat there. Doppelganger. Not much room for a comfy shite on that pan though Shandon.

I've got my own throne elsewhere - that's really just a glorified drinking fountain for the cat.

On 04/10/2016 at 15:35, Shandon Par said:

He was drinking bath water last night. Missus just texted me to say he's been running about the house with a mouse this morning, spraying blood everywhere. 

IMG_0436.JPG

I like the recess with the plant in it but whoever tiled it and didn't line up the grout lines with the wall tiles should never be allowed to tile again.