Inside No.9

Didn't he say he was bored with his life in London at one point, take it he just fancied joining the scammers for a bit. Don't think he was blackmailed into it or anything like that, all they had over him at the end was a locked door and the fact he was outnumbered.

Edited by Christophe

Dark as f**k this week - I can't believe it didn't turn out to be a prank or something. They actually had Pemberton's character indulge in that taboo.

This series (with the exception of last week's more comic episode) really seems to be pulling no punches.

Yeah Pemberton actually set the crossword himself. Quite astonishing achievement to set a cryptic and write half an hour of tv around it! Wish I was a cryptic worder, would have been mad to have done it that day then seen it all play out in the show later! 

Edited by Christophe

Wasn't too impressed with the karaoke episode, which is a shame as some of the song choices were absolutely spot on for that sort of gathering. The underlying story just didn't have enough for me. The one next week looks really promising though.

Wasn't too impressed with the karaoke episode, which is a shame as some of the song choices were absolutely spot on for that sort of gathering. The underlying story just didn't have enough for me. The one next week looks really promising though.

I guessed part of the outcome half way through which is unusual for me. Still enjoyed it though especially Sarah Hadland in school uniform.

I loved last night's show. It wasn't dark but it was really well written with very well observed characters. It showed a different side to their writing - far more subtle and removed from the dark and relentlessly nasty like last week. Both shows were great but for completely different reasons

This 3rd series has been excellent. While I know not everyone predicated last weeks karaoke episode due to it's lighter tone I think it's been necessary to emphasise the dark elements from tonight's episode, the copross word episode and the Christmas episode. While there wasn't humour in it tonight I appreciated the character study and thought the ending was the saddest and possibly the darkest they have done.