Trailer park boys

Pars fan

I thought it was better than season 8 & 9 but it's still way off the earlier seasons.

I dunno if they'll maybe take a break from it or whatever but they seem to be even more popular than ever now. Now that they are in charge of Swearnet I can't see them killing off the show.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"As far as I'm concerned it's all water under the fridge" [emoji38] Ricky's balls up of well known sayings crack me up. They are stupidly wrong but believably wrong at the same time which makes it funny.

Just started Season 8. What was with the 7 years? Was it demand that brought it back?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hammered through 9 seasons in the last week or 2. Now on season 10 and beginning to realise ive only got another couple of seasons to go before a large Lahey shaped hole appears in my life :(

Cant believe it took me so long to get round to watching this

• 5 months later...
Started watching this on Friday night and have become properly hooked. Almost on series 5, which'll probably get spanked tonight. 
Easily one of the funniest series' I've ever watched. Bubbles is phenomenally funny.

There aren’t many people in the world I envy over, but someone watching through this series for the first time is certainly up there.

Lucky (Green b*****d)