Trailer park boys

Pars fan

"That cheeseburger eatin' b*****d!"

Just started this and have to say I'm enjoying it. I cheated and skipped ahead to watch the Rush episode. I thought it was fucking hilarious! Just started season 2.

"That cheeseburger eatin' b*****d!"

Just started this and have to say I'm enjoying it. I cheated and skipped ahead to watch the Rush episode. I thought it was fucking hilarious! Just started season 2.

It's a wee gem. Highs and lows but a great show! Roll on season ten!

Great show! Was aware of TPB for years but only got round to giving it go at the start of January, blasted through the lot in a 2 week period. Yet to start season 9 though.

• 1 month later...

Jim Lahey: Feel that?

Randy: Feel what Mr Lahey?

Jim Lahey: The way the shit clings to the air Randy...

Randy: Shit clings to the air?

Jim Lahey: Its already started my dear good friend.

Randy: Whats started, Mr Lahey?

Jim Lahey: The Shit Blizzard.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They do that at the live shows. Usually do one around Xmas time but haven't seen anything yet

Aye I seen it on Netflix, the Live in Dublin episode/show a few weeks ago. First time I ever heard it, can't believe it hasn't made an appearance on the tv show, its brilliant.

I need to see these guys live. Not the same without Lahey though, has he ever toured?

Not enought TPB love on this forum.

Aye I seen it on Netflix, the Live in Dublin episode/show a few weeks ago. First time I ever heard it, can't believe it hasn't made an appearance on the tv show, its brilliant.

I need to see these guys live. Not the same without Lahey though, has he ever toured?

Not enought TPB love on this forum.

Lahey was at the one I seen in Glasgow a few years ago, Merry Xmas f**k Santa I think it was called

• 6 months later...

Great news cheers. TPB is a top 3 comedy for me with Seinfeld and The Thick of It.

Only watched The Thick Of It for the first time ever a month ago, I've went through it like 4 times since then.

I'll warn you's, you'll need tissues for the last 10 mins or so in the last episode (not in a rub n tzug way). A couple of really powerful scenes, one in particular stands out  :bairn .

Edited by sergie's no1 fan