Trailer park boys

Pars fan

Have any of you watched this? It's actually Canadian. It's about a group of pals living in a crazy trailer park. They are in and out of all kinds of stuff. Its really good, my sister persuaded me to watch it and ive loved it. Check it out if you're stuck for something to watch.

One of the best shows ever. Phil appeared in a few episodes then in the 7th series was heavily involved. Anyone that's seen will know mustard tiger!!!! Haha

Yeah they kidnapped a guy from rush to see bubbles. One of the greatest series was the hash driveway, absolutely genius.

The films are good, the first film was how it started. They do live shows as well I seen them at the o2 a couple years ago at a show called "merry Xmas, f**k you Santa Claus"

Their is a thread already on here somewhere

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Just to let folks know who aren't aware - Season 9 is out now and it's brilliant.

Randy is stealing the show - he's a mohawked mad fat b*****d. It must be said that the trailer park boys is one of the best comedy's out there!

Enjoy!

Edited by Pars fan