Tommy Sheridan

Colkitto

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a load of pish. I've seen about half a dozen of Tommy's referendum speech videos. Not once have a seen a saltire adorn the stage. Nor has he worn anything other than plain t-shirts. Nor have I heard him quote Braveheart.

Unadulterated pish.

I'm not agreeing with the article but your statement here isn't true. Go and search through his speech videos. The 'freedom' line has been used and there are more than a few with saltires up behind him. Admittedly I have never seen him in a saltire tshirt.

I'm not agreeing with the article but your statement here isn't true. Go and search through his speech videos. The 'freedom' line has been used and there are more than a few with saltires up behind him. Admittedly I have never seen him in a saltire tshirt.

I'm just going on what I've seen. If there have been any saltires, do you think they've been at Tommy's behest?

All I've seen is a very passionate man giving very good reasons for voting Yes.

I'm just going on what I've seen. If there have been any saltires, do you think they've been at Tommy's behest?

All I've seen is a very passionate man giving very good reasons for voting Yes.

There have been many saltires, do a search on youtube and you'll see. I have no idea if they are at his behest, but if he opposed them I'm sure he would have said something.

There have been many saltires, do a search on youtube and you'll see. I have no idea if they are at his behest, but if he opposed them I'm sure he would have said something.

Slightly puzzled as to why a Scotsman would oppose a Saltire.

I have done a search on Youtube, as I said I've seen a good 6 or 7 of his speeches and not a saltire to be seen.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I haven't seen any.,

Slightly puzzled as to why a Scotsman would oppose a Saltire.

I have done a search on Youtube, as I said I've seen a good 6 or 7 of his speeches and not a saltire to be seen.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I haven't seen any.,

He may oppose them to distance himself from the nationalists. The article suggests he is cosying up to the nationalists.

I've just searched 'Tommy Sheridan' on youtube. The first 20 videos, 7 of them are him giving speeches with saltires in the background. So stop talking nonsense.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tommy+sheridan

Edited to include: That's just from looking at the thumbnail, I would expect to see more if I opened all the videos.

He may oppose them to distance himself from the nationalists. The article suggests he is cosying up to the nationalists.

I've just searched 'Tommy Sheridan' on youtube. The first 20 videos, 7 of them are him giving speeches with saltires in the background. So stop talking nonsense.

Edited to include: That's just from looking at the thumbnail, I would expect to see more if I opened all the videos.

he certainly does not cosy up to the nationalists, when he was on Scotland 2014 he went to great lengths to make this point, am not quite sure what the issue is with his background is to be honest

he certainly does not cosy up to the nationalists, when he was on Scotland 2014 he went to great lengths to make this point, am not quite sure what the issue is with his background is to be honest

The saltire background was one, very small, point in the article I posted. That was what Confidemus picked up on from the piece, and claimed it wasn't true.

What's clear is that you and many others have made up your minds about Sheridan before he opens his mouth.

As I said, without resorting to insults, I'm only going on what I've seen. But well done for providing a Youtube example.

What's clear is that you and many others have made up your minds about Sheridan before he opens his mouth.

As I said, without resorting to insults, I'm only going on what I've seen. But well done for providing a Youtube example.

What makes you think that about me? You claimed the article was pish, one of the reasons you gave was that you'd never seen a saltire on stage when he was speaking. You also claimed to have done a youtube search, which seems pretty unlikely.

I haven't said one thing about Sheridan, let lone made up my mind about him before he speaks. I actually said I didn't agree with the article. However you have made up your mind up about my opinion of the guy, with no basis whatsoever.

What makes you think that about me? You claimed the article was pish, one of the reasons you gave was that you'd never seen a saltire on stage when he was speaking. You also claimed to have done a youtube search, which seems pretty unlikely.

I haven't said one thing about Sheridan, let lone made up my mind about him before he speaks. I actually said I didn't agree with the article. However you have made up your mind up about my opinion of the guy, with no basis whatsoever.

Your opinion that the article states he seems to be cosying up to the nationalists, whilst he should be distancing himself from them makes me think that about you. What precisely is so bad about nationalists anyway? It seems to be a current bee in people's bonnets. To me, nationalism is having pride in your own country. No bad thing. I fail to see why Tommy should be distancing himself from that.

I didn't claim to have done a Youtube search. If you actually read what I said I said I've seen 6 or 7 of his independence speeches.

Apologies if I have got your opinion wrong of Tommy. Do you think he's a good orator and a good speaker then? Do you think what he says rings true?

I have done a search on Youtube, ,

I didn't claim to have done a Youtube search. If you actually read what I said I said I've seen 6 or 7 of his independence speeches.

?

My opinion was that the article claimed he was cosying up to the nationalists, for the third time I'll say I disagree with the article.

I think Tommy Sheridan is a very good orator. I have seen him speak on several occasions and I think a lot of what he says rings true.

?

My opinion was that the article claimed he was cosying up to the nationalists, for the third time I'll say I disagree with the article.

I think Tommy Sheridan is a very good orator. I have seen him speak on several occasions and I think a lot of what he says rings true.

Magic.

:)

:lol:

What an absolute moron.

I've done a search on YouTube... Where did I say I'd searched You Tube?

Where did I say I give your opinion even the tiniest smidgeon of value?

Be very specific.

Archived