Tommy Sheridan

Colkitto

Pretty much what ATOS said. Who apparently know better than her pain clinic, physiotherapist and G.P.

Thanks to ATOS, you can now add depression to her "ailments".

Ach,we're Better Together.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It did all thankfully get sorted, there is a complaints procedure but it was utterly useless. My mum was advised to take it further but to be honest she was sick dealing with them. She was just glad that it was all over, we all were.

Her doctor was brilliant all the way through, writing letters etc. He also made sure that she doesn't have to do go through it again.

It did all thankfully get sorted, there is a complaints procedure but it was utterly useless. My mum was advised to take it further but to be honest she was sick dealing with them. She was just glad that it was all over, we all were.

Her doctor was brilliant all the way through, writing letters etc. He also made sure that she doesn't have to do go through it again.

I'm glad about that mate. It must be a horrible process.

So how should they vote? Will 'new Scotland' be any different?

Doh

We won't target the weak and poor apart from sectarian cess-pools like your vile establishment ;)

So how should they vote? Will 'new Scotland' be any different?

The Labour Party in Scotland would have to fundamentally change. Root and branch. And it would.

The political landscape in an independent Scotland would be fascinating. There would be a Scottish Tory party unshackled and free to contribute in a meaningful way to politics in Scotland, as well as the complete transformation of both the SNP and Labour. Real politics.

The Labour Party in Scotland would have to fundamentally change. Root and branch. And it would.

The political landscape in an independent Scotland would be fascinating. There would be a Scottish Tory party unshackled and free to contribute in a meaningful way to politics in Scotland, as well as the complete transformation of both the SNP and Labour. Real politics.

Exactly otherwise they can sup aff the tories shite stained spoon.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've seen Tommy Sheridan speaking twice now, and he can certainly command the room.

Strangely there is footage of a debate in Dunfermline which had both Tommy Sheridan and Willie Rennie on the platform, where Wee Willie get's his arse handed to him on a plate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-cdERVmI1vc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rf_PXB1OfqU

For those of you in the Lanarkshire area, Tommy will be appearing with Pat Rolink (of Albion Rovers) and Damien Connolly at Plains Community Centre, Plains, Airdrie, on 28th July at 7pm for a Yes to Indepedence debate.

All welcome.

Tommy Sheridan, shadow of his former self, not part of the official campaign, just a political "has been", pity

Whether he's part of the official campaign or not - he's out there persuading people to vote Yes.

I'm pretty certain his political career will come again. Massive setbacks granted, but time heals and he's still relatively young.

Tommy Sheridan, shadow of his former self, not part of the official campaign, just a political "has been", pity

Whether he's part of the official campaign or not - he's out there persuading people to vote Yes.

I'm pretty certain his political career will come again. Massive setbacks granted, but time heals and he's still relatively young.

I did say it was a "pity" he is a political "has been", I to believe he could have much to offer politics

I do enjoy a bit of understatement, "massive setback" :P

Next time you're listening to Tommy Sheridan speak, remember that he has had sex with a woman at the same time as Billy Davies.

Just let that sink in.

Try and get a mental image of this.

Your ma must have had sex with your da at the same time once.

Just let that sink in.

Awful. They are a despicable company and have profited from causing untold pain to people who have enough troubles in their lives.

They are a bunch of fucking c***s. Assessors almost seem to take pleasure in making people feel like shite. Thankfully they are equally incompetent, making successful appeals a regular and almost straightforward occurence. It would be utterly delicious if they go tits up and their spectacularly unhelpful staff have to go through the same misery they happily inflict on others.

Fucking wankers.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2014/07/05/sher-j05.html

Interesting take on Sheridan and his campaign for a yes vote.

What a load of pish. I've seen about half a dozen of Tommy's referendum speech videos. Not once have a seen a saltire adorn the stage. Nor has he worn anything other than plain t-shirts. Nor have I heard him quote Braveheart.

Unadulterated pish.

Nah.

Tommy's a great campaigner and a great speaker.

Past antics mean that he'll never be anything more and he would be foolish to think otherwise.

Archived