Tommy Sheridan

Colkitto

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really sad watching that video.

Sheridan should have been at the forefront of a Yes campaign but the permanent burying of his profile under a mountain of setting concrete means that he is lucky to be doing low profile stuff like this.

He has only himself to blame. It's a powerful speech, but what a criminal waste of a political talent.

I've never been a fan of Sheridan but I have to say, that speech is the best speech I have seen so far about the argument for voting yes. Really hit the nail on the head for me on why I'm voting yes and the currency and the EU don't even come into it.

It is a good speech but its tartan fear - it has a focus on the bad points of the UK . Which is fair enough for me, but lots of yes voters seem to only value 'positive' arguments - whatever they are.

It is a good speech but its tartan fear - it has a focus on the bad points of the UK . Which is fair enough for me, but lots of yes voters seem to only value 'positive' arguments - whatever they are.

If we vote No, those bad points may well be the good old days. :o

His MSPs didn't think so, the Jury didn't think so.

SNA31PAGE2A---682__1218258a.jpg

Which jury? As it currently stands at 1-1.

Given the outcome of Andy Coulsons trial has still to be decided, it might still go into extra time, for the journo.

Archived