Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

On 30/10/2017 at 20:20, Bert Raccoon said:

Binged on The End Of The Fucking World on  All 4 over the weekend. Really enjoyed it, a dark comedy about two oddball teens who become friends and run away from home. Very dark at times but the acting from the two main characters was excellent. Well worth a watch.

Cracking wee show! Nice little cameo from Super Hans too.

Question on The Chase:-

Which of these Scottish teams are named after the town they play in, St Mirren, Killie or Raith.

Guy put St Mirren and Bradley says he'd have went with that as well. St Mirren! Fucking morons. And the chaser went for Raith. Thick c***s.

Question on The Chase:-

Which of these Scottish teams are named after the town they play in, St Mirren, Killie or Raith.

Guy put St Mirren and Bradley says he'd have went with that as well. St Mirren! Fucking morons. And the chaser went for Raith. Thick c***s.

Bradley annoys me. Can't work out if he is thick as shit or if it's an act to make the dafter contestants not feel too thick?

The amount of tv shows just now that has a random celebrity fucking about the country on either boats or trains?? Who is watching this stuff.
Some of Alan Partridges suggestions for new TV shows sound better than the shite that's kicking about just now!

The amount of tv shows just now that has a random celebrity fucking about the country on either boats or trains?? Who is watching this stuff.
Some of Alan Partridges suggestions for new TV shows sound better than the shite that's kicking about just now!

Well they need to keep giving these bunch of nobodies air time, don't they? Similarly I hate it when they finally come up with a decent quiz show and feel the need to bring out a "celebrity" version. c***s lime Joe Swash and Joey Essex are only 'famous' for appearing in anything like this.

43 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Well they need to keep giving these bunch of nobodies air time, don't they? Similarly I hate it when they finally come up with a decent quiz show and feel the need to bring out a "celebrity" version. c***s lime Joe Swash and Joey Essex are only 'famous' for appearing in anything like this.

The problem is that they don't come up with a programme idea and then think who they can get to present it. They start with the presenter then think up a programme idea for them to do. Usually something they're entirely unsuitable for, so you end up with Allan Carr's Sumo Wrestling or stuff like that.

• 2 weeks later...

X Factor/Britain's Got Talent.  Can't believe people continue to help Simon Cowell get richer by voting for these novelty acts.  I was reading the lad who won X Factor last year released his album and only got to No 29, six below Dancing twat Anton du Beke and his album.

There are way better singers in a pub on a Saturday than this guff.  For God's sake, stop encouraging Cowell!

X Factor/Britain's Got Talent.  Can't believe people continue to help Simon Cowell get richer by voting for these novelty acts.  I was reading the lad who won X Factor last year released his album and only got to No 29, six below Dancing twat Anton du Beke and his album.
There are way better singers in a pub on a Saturday than this guff.  For God's sake, stop encouraging Cowell!

I wouldn't know any modern X Factor winner if they walked past me in the street. A load of shite.

I read somewhere on here that ratings plummeted this year so surely it's almost done?