Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Caught the first little bit of this last night;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b093x4gb/mountain-life-at-the-extreme-series-1-1-rockies#

Go to 05.11 and have a chuckle as bighorn sheep kick each other in the balls to goad each other in to fighting to see who can get to pump the in heat females. Genuinely amusing and interesting stuff.

You can see that sort of thing in Govan most weekends.

Caught the first little bit of this last night;
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b093x4gb/mountain-life-at-the-extreme-series-1-1-rockies#
Go to 05.11 and have a chuckle as bighorn sheep kick each other in the balls to goad each other in to fighting to see who can get to pump the in heat females. Genuinely amusing and interesting stuff.

The whole thing was utterly brilliant.

44 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

That programme about rythming with Len Goodman?

Absolutely atrocious unfunny bullshit.

Saw about thirty seconds of it. When they claimed that 'award' rhymed with 'board' I gave up.

Saw about thirty seconds of it. When they claimed that 'award' rhymed with 'board' I gave up.

Suppose in Engerland that would rhyme evem though it's wrong.

'Ah-woad'

Almost as bad as that shite Noel Edmonds dished up on C4. Awful.

55 minutes ago, GordonD said:

28 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Suppose in Engerland that would rhyme evem though it's wrong.

'Ah-woad'

Almost as bad as that shite Noel Edmonds dished up on C4. Awful.

@Melanius Mullarkey

Watched and enjoyed Strike but
can't really see why the brother would hire a PI when the murder was down as a suicide. I suspected the brother (along with the doorman for a bit) but ruled him out because it wouldn't make sense.

It was well enough made but they didn't leave a single cliché out. Very formulaic.

Quite by chance I came across Top Gear America today which is a reboot of the show airing over there but with 3 new presenters, one of whom is Tom Ford who writes for TG magazine and used to be on Fifth Gear here. Not getting great reviews but I quite enjoyed it and will no doubt watch the rest at some point. 

On 03/09/2017 at 22:40, The OP said:

Watched and enjoyed Strike but

Reveal hidden contents

can't really see why the brother would hire a PI when the murder was down as a suicide. I suspected the brother (along with the doorman for a bit) but ruled him out because it wouldn't make sense.

Enjoyed it as well, although I agree the ending didn't make sense (as well as the explanation given by the killer). Just realised that there will be a second season soon(Sunday at 9pm on BBC 1 if anyone is interested)

Delighted that the best detective show on the box is back, Il Commisario Montalbano (obviously).

Annoyed that my Sky box didn't recognise the fact (luckily they were still on iPlayer), that they seem to be using some new camera angles which just look weird, and most annoyingly they've went and replaced Livia again (and sadly not for the better).

32 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Delighted that the best detective show on the box is back, Il Commisario Montalbano (obviously).

Annoyed that my Sky box didn't recognise the fact (luckily they were still on iPlayer), that they seem to be using some new camera angles which just look weird, and most annoyingly they've went and replaced Livia again (and sadly not for the better).

Aye, you series link something, say Pie & Bovril :The TV Series.  Then, the next season is listed on Sky as New : Pie & Bovril :The TV Series, so the planner doesn't pick it up.

Complete pain in the bawsack.

Edited by Boghead ranter