Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Paul McCartney & James (two ton of shite in a one ton bag) Corden driving about, fake matey, murdering the Beatles back catalogue.  What a world we live in.

Somebody shot John Lennon, stabbed George Harrison, yet these two dreadful c***s are left to nick about in a car on a trailer,  kid on driving, vibing on their scripted, dead -eyed hand shuffling fucking w**k patter.

Dreadful 

Edited by eddiemunster
Was staring down the scope of a sniper rifle

Paul McCartney & James (two ton of shite in a one ton bag) Corden driving about, fake matey, murdering the Beatles back catalogue.  What a world we live in.
Somebody shot John Lennon, stabbed George Harrison, yet these two dreadful c***s are left to nick about in a car on a trailer,  kid on driving, vibing on their scripted, dead -eyed hand shuffling fucking w**k patter.
Dreadful 
So....you didn't like it then?[emoji1]

On 6/16/2018 at 21:46, Bairnardo said:

Anyone been watching Get Shorty? I am 2 in. Finding it decent so far

The missus and I watched it all recently. Worth watching for the nice secretary lady going full frontal for a while. Thought it was pretty decent - classic Elmore Leonard updated. 

Last night's Storyville on BBC4 - Exposed: Magicians, Psychics and Frauds.

It was on late last night, and kept me up. Fascinating - a former magician with a hatred of people trying to con the public, like faith healers and so on. So he spent decades exposing them. He thought he had ended Uri Geller's career once, having shown hip up on the Carson show, but he came back. Really, really fascinating watch. The way he took down the faith healer ("Let the power of Jesus melt those cancer tumours away!") was brilliant. 

EDIT: You can get it on the iPlayer

Edited by scottsdad

6 hours ago, The OP said:

Saw a bit of that big Narstie show last night and now I feel very old. Seemed like utter shite - completely unfunny - but the yute must like it and ting bruv.

The trailer during one of the breaks in The Last Leg told me everything I needed to know. 

Absolute pish and no need whatsoever to waste my life watching that it :lol: 

Saw a bit of that big Narstie show last night and now I feel very old. Seemed like utter shite - completely unfunny - but the yute must like it and ting bruv.
Who actually is big narstie? Is he a YouTube star or similar?

14 minutes ago, spud131 said:
13 hours ago, The OP said:

Who actually is big narstie? Is he a YouTube star or similar?

Just another talentless nobody that the hard of thinking are hell bent on making rich with hits and likes. Or something.

On 27/06/2018 at 12:28, scottsdad said:

Last night's Storyville on BBC4 - Exposed: Magicians, Psychics and Frauds.

It was on late last night, and kept me up. Fascinating - a former magician with a hatred of people trying to con the public, like faith healers and so on. So he spent decades exposing them. He thought he had ended Uri Geller's career once, having shown hip up on the Carson show, but he came back. Really, really fascinating watch. The way he took down the faith healer ("Let the power of Jesus melt those cancer tumours away!") was brilliant. 

EDIT: You can get it on the iPlayer

Just watched this. Thanks for the recommendation!

It's brilliant! Randi is a top boy. Love how he took down all the frauds and tricked the US military.

It also made me hate Uri Geller even more. What an absolute c**t of a man