Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Anybody else been watching this series of Shetland? I've loved it so far.  Set up for the finale next week perfectly.

Malone's a wrong 'un, whether he's guilty or not.

The surviving twin knows more about it than has been revealed so far, is my guess.

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Malone's a wrong 'un, whether he's guilty or not.

The surviving twin knows more about it than has been revealed so far, is my guess.

She's guilty of something - I reckon she was in love with Malone who obviously fancied the sister.  That's why she freaked out so much when she saw the picture in his wallet.   I think.

Could be chatting utter pish as per usual though!

On 10/03/2018 at 20:30, jimmy boo said:

Had the misfortune to come home while Mrs Boo was watching some Ant and Dec shite....holy fucking shite!!!!

Not something you will be subjected to again any time soon.

Shetland is tremendous, I've also had a thing for Neve McIntosh since she was in Bodies.

On 3/16/2018 at 11:50, The Minertaur said:

Anybody else been watching this series of Shetland? I've loved it so far.  Set up for the finale next week perfectly.

1 hour ago, Darren said:

Not something you will be subjected to again any time soon.

Shetland is tremendous, I've also had a thing for Neve McIntosh since she was in Bodies.

Final episode incoming.  Brilliant series so far.  Possibly the best one they've done?  Mind you, the (potential) lesbionics between Julie Graham and Anna Chancellor in the last series was tremendous.

That Shetland finale was superb and the acting was perfect.  Douglas Henshall was absolutely phenomenal in it - probably the best acting I've seen in a drama for a while.

Only downside was my fiancee sitting on Whatsapp for half the bloody episode.  She's watched every episode of the series and loved it but when it comes to the finale she sat and missed half of it which of course led to "wait who did it?", "*person* killed Lizzie?"

JUST WATCH THE BLOODY SHOW :lol:

Shetland was brilliant and that final episode was incredible, what an ending, poor Thomas no matter what you thought of him.
Seems to be getting better with each series, glad they're making a new one.

I'm glad I only read the first sentence of that before watching the finale.

I've always had this nagging thing about Henshall that one minute he's brilliant, the next: He.is.inter.view.ing.his.next.sus.pect. Gladly that has now been blown out the water.

Brilliant acting/writing from beginning to end and sorry to see it finish.

31 minutes ago, Albertlegend said:

Iv got Shetland on my sky plus, didn't realise there was a previous series. 

Would it be easy to follow without having seen the previous series? Or should I go back? 

There's references to previous seasons, but the actual case in this season is brand new, if you know what I mean?

All the previous seasons are worth watching, but particularly the one previous to this, just for the fallout for what happened to Tosh, it was really powerful I thought.

15 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

That Shetland finale was superb and the acting was perfect.  Douglas Henshall was absolutely phenomenal in it - probably the best acting I've seen in a drama for a while.

10 hours ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Brilliant acting/writing from beginning to end and sorry to see it finish.

The acting was, as said, tremendous.  Special mention though to Stephen Walters as Thomas Malone.  It takes talent to be both innocent yet thoroughly unlikable.

Iv got Shetland on my sky plus, didn't realise there was a previous series. 
Would it be easy to follow without having seen the previous series? Or should I go back? 
There's references to previous seasons, but the actual case in this season is brand new, if you know what I mean?
All the previous seasons are worth watching, but particularly the one previous to this, just for the fallout for what happened to Tosh, it was really powerful I thought.
Yep the only bits from previous seasons all come from the season before involving Tosh(definitely a wid), Cassie and Sandy
The acting was, as said, tremendous.  Special mention though to Stephen Walters as Thomas Malone.  It takes talent to be both innocent yet thoroughly unlikable.
His acting was great during the whole season. You begin to feel sorry for him then he goes and does something creepy or stupid.

They're so desperate to stop QI viewing figures dropping since Sandi Toskvik took over that they let smutty jokes stop you finding out the actual answers. I'm all in favour of smutty jokes but it only works if they stick to the format.

Edited by welshbairn