Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

23 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Did anyone watch the thing on last night about polyamory? I've just realised I forgot about it and I'm curious if I'm going to cringe as much as I think I will when I watch it.

What, that kids' programme set on a Scottish island?

Daftly annoyed by an Italian film tonight on BBC4 where a woman wakes up to find her flat flooded and makes no attempt to find and shut off the source, apart from a brief glance at her bathroom, and just throws old newspapers about the place.

Trauma. Utter garbage. First, the dad of a stabbing victim walks into the operating theatre while the doctor is wrist-deep in his son's chest. Then, he walks in to the M&M meeting where the doctor is discussing his son's death. These are just unbelievable. Try walking round a hospital - you'll get about 5 yards without a pass. 

If you like hearing John Simm say "He's lying" in a voice that might be heard from a man on co-codamol squeezing to push out the big one of the week, then this is for you. Otherwise, it's just pish. 

2 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Any advert that includes Nicole Shitsinger eating a yoghurt, then somehow falling over and getting it on her nose. Yeah like that happens in real life.

Funny that, Just as i was reading your post it came on the tv. Have to say i wouldnae mind licking it of her nose before giving her a mullering.

8 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Trauma. Utter garbage. First, the dad of a stabbing victim walks into the operating theatre while the doctor is wrist-deep in his son's chest. Then, he walks in to the M&M meeting where the doctor is discussing his son's death. These are just unbelievable. Try walking round a hospital - you'll get about 5 yards without a pass. 

If you like hearing John Simm say "He's lying" in a voice that might be heard from a man on co-codamol squeezing to push out the big one of the week, then this is for you. Otherwise, it's just pish. 

Image result for jimmy savile hospital porter

11 hours ago, Raithie said:

Another series of 24 Hours in Police Custody is back on. Fooking love that programme. Last nights episode was edge of the seat stuff.

Just watched last nights, great television! I can't help question what the guy was playing at?? All that for a Grand?  He also didn't try to hide the evidence very well! 

Watching a little bit of the Brits. What a load of pish! The nominations for best group!! Who the feck were they? Only ever heard of Gorrilaz and when was the last time they had a song out? It was like when Annie Lennox used to always win but she had done nowt for years.