Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

21:00 BBC1
131085.6722688e-200d-40b9-8759-ca25d16f5859.jpg

I've never watched this but notice it seems to ve a running joke on here. Is the programme:-

A. Supposed to be serious who dunnit but is utterly terrible.

Or

B. A show that takes the piss out of itself by being so bad?

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I've never watched this but notice it seems to ve a running joke on here. Is the programme:-

A. Supposed to be serious who dunnit but is utterly terrible.

Or

B. A show that takes the piss out of itself by being so bad?

I'd say it's a light hearted who dunnit with terrible acting from the majority in it(who are actors from the UK that wanted a free trip to the Carribbean).

I enjoy it more now that it's Ardal O'Hanlon rather than the fucking awful Kris Marshall.

Also, Florence is a total wid :wub:

7 hours ago, alang1993 said:

I'd say it's a light hearted who dunnit with terrible acting from the majority in it(who are actors from the UK that wanted a free trip to the Carribbean).

I enjoy it more now that it's Ardal O'Hanlon rather than the fucking awful Kris Marshall.

Also, Florence is a total wid :wub:

Camille was even widder :wub::wub:

Is anyone watching The Biggest Little Railway in the World? A truly astonishing amount of characters. The mind boggles.

I’ve been watching it. They really are a curious bunch.

Some folk are taking it more seriously than others. Loved the guy’s reaction when one of the team leaders went in a strop and said his team weren’t doing another minute of work until they had their lunch.

Surgeons: At the Edge of Life has been an incredible programme so far. Amazing insight into what actually happens during operations.
Terrific programme and they show they are human with their banter and piss takes but what they do and their dedication is just awe inspiring.

Watched entire series of toast of london this week.

Coming back for a new series, clem fandango is in Star Trek so could be difficult?

So many great little cameos like bricktop and the rabbit shooting Paul Whitehouse.

the prostitutes blow football episode is a cracker 

Anybody else watched Lovesick on Netflix?  Story of a guy who catches an STI and has to go back and tell all of his previous partners but also has a long running will they/won't they story.  It's a comedy and I'm addicted to it.  Watched the first 2 seasons in just 3 days and started season 3 last night.  Great show and very well acted.

Anybody else watched Lovesick on Netflix?  Story of a guy who catches an STI and has to go back and tell all of his previous partners but also has a long running will they/won't they story.  It's a comedy and I'm addicted to it.  Watched the first 2 seasons in just 3 days and started season 3 last night.  Great show and very well acted.

Three seasons to tell all the birds he’s pumped they might have the clap. Sum boi.

Started watching the new series of Silent Witness but the first episode casts Julian Rhind-Tutt as a working-class greasy biker.  Seems as plausible as casting Kenneth Williams as Bond.
Is it worth continuing?
Silent Witness is utter pish. Mrs Boo loves it......grrrrr