Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

37 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

That c**t with the chopsticks. You know the one.

Needs cunting in the f**k....!!!

:angry: 

Absolutely this. "The higher up you hold them, the more intelligent you are! Look, Look!" And then proceeds to make a total arse of picking up the piece of food.

Ken Burns' The Vietnam War on PBS has been pretty good.
I don't know if you can really watch anything Vietnam War related without at least some 60s music though.

I almost missed this. Cheers. Big fan of Ken Burns' stuff, particularly the Civil War series.

24 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I almost missed this. Cheers. Big fan of Ken Burns' stuff, particularly the Civil War series.

Yes, the Civil War series was outstanding. i was surprised to find that some other stuff I had enjoyed in the past were by him as well - a programme about the Statue of Liberty and one about the Brooklyn Bridge. He did a recent one about the Roosevelts - Teddy and FDR - which is worth tracking down.

The Vietnam War starts on BBC2 on Monday, 10pm.

Edited by GordonD

100 Year Old Driving School.

Sitting watching this fizzing. I know the purpose is to have a giggle at these old buggers but I don't find it funny at all. I find it fucking infuriating as these morons are on the fucking road.

There should be a test at the age of around 70 and every year thereafter. I can appreciate some old folk would lose their independence without their car but if they're a risk to other road users and are too old to react to dangerous situations they shouldn't be allowed their licence. Use yer buspass!

Is points of view still a thing?
If so then why oh why does Dads army still get a prime time Saturday night slot? This utter horse shit has been replayed time and time again for years. Anyone who this program was in any way relevant for is long dead.
There must be something somewhere that could be shown instead. I would like to see old episodes of tomorrows World or old jools Hollands.
Half an hour of the test card would do.
What would you replace it with.?

On 9/22/2017 at 22:52, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

If so then why oh why does Dads army still get a prime time Saturday night slot?

It annoys me too. Way past its sell by dateand should never be broadcast again. If you  still want to watch it, buy the dvd, download or stream it or whatever you do these days. 

Ultimately, you're being forced to pay for what is now  nearly a 50 year old product. 

Like someone following you round Tesco (other supermarkets are available), putting a 50 year old loaf of bread in your basket and forcing you to buy it :lol: 

9 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Watching W1A for the first time. Tennants voice over can be amusing but the rest is repetitive self indulgent unfunny pish. Everyone saying yes every 2 seconds started to grate after the first minute and it didn't let up for the whole thing.

Its the same unfunny shite they have done since the radio version and various TV incarnations for about 5 years.