Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

The Paul Hollywood car show is pretty decent. He doesn't take himself too seriously but does seem to know a bit about cars. The east German cars were grim. Wait 14 years then no guarantee, warranty or spare parts.

Cardinal on BBC Four is really good - a very grim but quite gripping Canadian murder/hostage taking/torture drama with plenty happening and a few properly scary/deranged characters. It's up to episode 4 but they should be available on the iPlayer.

Have it downloaded, going to start watching it this week

59 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Jennifer Lopez in black lingerie in this week's episode of Shades of Blue fair perked up my TV viewing.

You didn't mention that she's also tied up!

5 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Sorry, I haven't regained my full thought process yet since watching it last night.

Also I suppose when you're typing with one hand you want to keep messages as short as possible.

Typically, having watched the first series and had the series link set, My Sky+ box has decided that it's still looking for the new series of Shades of Blue to start. Stupid thing. I wonder if the missus will be suspicious if I "find" this week's episode somewhere and start recording from now?

2 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Typically, having watched the first series and had the series link set, My Sky+ box has decided that it's still looking for the new series of Shades of Blue to start. Stupid thing. I wonder if the missus will be suspicious if I "find" this week's episode somewhere and start recording from now?

This week was the season finale as well :lol: