Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 19:33, Salvo Montalbano said:

Dara and Ed's Road to Mandalay is a pleasant watch. As you'd expect from two comedians, it's quite amusing and they are like an old married couple at times. Quite are few touching moments too though and a few interesting and insightful little titbits. They could do more of these things I think. South America maybe?

They shared a house for a while, old habits etc.

Didn't know that @Zen Archer. I know they're very good friends (they often add commentary on each others stand up DVDs) but didn't realise they lived together. 

There is a similar-ish show on ITV4 which is Better Late Than Never - a tour of Asia for old American celebs (Bill Shatner, Henry Winkler, George Foreman and ex-NFL star Terry Bradshaw) who have never been there and feel this might be their last chance - it's actually quite a good laugh even though on first glance it looks awful.

Watched both Sunday and Monday's episode of The Trial last night. Really good concept and I have enjoyed following it so far. Not sure I would feel entirely comfortable with my fate resting in the hands of some of those jurors, mind. 

Take Me Out.

Specifically the bints who appear on it. All this programme demonstrates is how shallow and fussy women are. The things they reject the guy for are hilariously pathetic.

This concept wouldn't work with one lassie and 30 guys: If the lassie came down the lift and the guys liked the look of her the light would stay on regardless. They'd have to be a neo-nazi for the guy to reject her.

Watching Hospital People on BBC for the first time. Has to be the worst thing i've seen in a long while. Brutal.

Have to say, I also gave it much more time than it deserved, it is dreadful

On 2017-5-27 at 23:43, jimmy boo said:

Stumbled across Clique on BBC Scotland.......the most depressing thing i've ever seen...pass me a razor blade there is another on:thumbsdown

This from a St. Mirren supporter who lives in Ayr. It must be bad.

The documentary on heroin last night on the National Geographic channel was very good, looked at the epidemic of heroin that is sweeping the US right now, frightening the different types of people getting hooked now.Not the stereotype of the young unemployed deprived area dweller of the past.

15 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

That voiceover guy on Channel 4 who sounds like his false teeth are numerous sizes to big for him.

12 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

They seem to have had a few recently who sounded 'not quite right'.

Yeah... http://www.channel4.com/info/press/news/disabled-guest-announcers-take-control-of-channel-4s-continuity-mics

On 27/05/2017 at 19:37, 19QOS19 said:

Take Me Out.

Specifically the bints who appear on it. All this programme demonstrates is how shallow and fussy women are. The things they reject the guy for are hilariously pathetic.

This concept wouldn't work with one lassie and 30 guys: If the lassie came down the lift and the guys liked the look of her the light would stay on regardless. They'd have to be a neo-nazi for the guy to reject her.

A friend of a friend was on it, she said that they were told in advance when they had to switch their lights off. She had to keep hers on for an absolute scumbag.

18 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

A friend of a friend was on it, she said that they were told in advance when they had to switch their lights off. She had to keep hers on for an absolute scumbag.

Facts you have made up thread for this kind of post.