P&B Dead Pool 2014

Fuctifano

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you haven't played before it's always good to give a wee bit of commentary on your picks.

It gives me, and latterly everyone when the lists are published on Jan 1st, a smile to see the reason you think someone will cark it in 2014 is that they are a "p***k".

If you haven't played before it's always good to give a wee bit of commentary on your picks.

It gives me, and latterly everyone when the lists are published on Jan 1st, a smile to see the reason you think someone will cark it in 2014 is that they are a "p***k".

I'm slightly disappointed that I can't give the reason "whorebitch" this year.

But then I cheer up when I remember that it's because Thatcher finally died

I'm slightly disappointed that I can't give the reason "whorebitch" this year.

But then I cheer up when I remember that it's because Thatcher finally died

I wonder who the new top 3 will be? Phil the Greek's always popular, but the other couple of spots are wide open.

May I Seek clarification on the fame-level?

Quote: "People have to be sufficiently famous that their obituary makes a UK-based national news source such as - but not limited to- BBC, national newspapers, or Reuters UK."

What about someone who would be reported but only in Scotland? The candidate I have in mind will be reported, I expect, in BBC Scotland, but not the front-page of the News website. Would (s)he be acceptable?

Won't have time to look through all PM s until later tonight but obviously if you had Biggs in your 2014 squad then PM me a sub.

One reason I'm not entering until around 31/12 my list is slowly seeing its celebs die before there start. HOpe the rest of my list has the decency to wait until 1/1/2014 before the pop off.

Archived