P&B Dead Pool 2014

Fuctifano

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the beginning of the years I've had a file on my computer where I make a note of people who I see looking a bit ropey on TV or hear of somebody who is still alive who I though was dead or somebody famous who is ill terminally or otherwise.

Fuctifano: who had the best total of actual hits this year. My four have me in a position that Davie Moyes would regard as an achievement, but I'd imagine the resting wanfellaff must have had a right good few more to amass that lead?

Both wunfellaff and I have had 6 hits (both had Thatcher, Mandela, and Henry Cecil), the difference in points being mainly that his captain was a solo and in his 50s which earned megapoints whereas my captain still lives and breathes today

Since the beginning of the years I've had a file on my computer where I make a note of people who I see looking a bit ropey on TV or hear of somebody who is still alive who I though was dead or somebody famous who is ill terminally or otherwise.

I did the same last year, but this ones more in-depth now. I take notes on what their illness is or the like.

Both wunfellaff and I have had 6 hits (both had Thatcher, Mandela, and Henry Cecil), the difference in points being mainly that his captain was a solo and in his 50s which earned megapoints whereas my captain still lives and breathes today

Remind me - who was that captain who served wanfellaff so handsomely? Is everything above board here given that wanfellaff's a convicted P&B felon? Just saying.

Remind me - who was that captain who served wanfellaff so handsomely? Is everything above board here given that wanfellaff's a convicted P&B felon? Just saying.

Are you suggesting that wunfellaff somehow managed to kill the former General Manager of the Fukushima Nuclear Plant?

Thank God I'm not the only one that has went the year looking at folk and going 'hmm, wouldn't make loud noises round him'.....

Submitted my list already in case I forgot. Also sent in a sub just in-case someone gets picked off before the end of the year.

8 out of mine have serious impending health problems, the rest are more speculative or just simply old. Only 5 of my 2013 squad will take up the mantle for me in 2014.

With only 2 hits in my first year I've had an almost complete clearout for 2014 with only 2 of my current squad getting a contract extension. My new squad look in poor shape and I'm hoping this will help me break into the top 20 next year.

Haven't sent PM yet as I might need to use a couple of late subs.

Archived