The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

3 hours ago, The DA said:

Cardinal, I think it's symptomatic of the modern Catholic Church that my first ever reddie should come from a man of the cloth and be for a congratulatory post.  

You shouldn't concern yourself with that kind of thing - your reward will come in heaven.

Sorry lad. I can only blame the drink and / or fat fingers. Meant to give you a Charlie Sheen. 

Which I've now done. But look at this bug ... you are now the proud owner of a red green. Treasure it always!

image.png.84d18c07777abec490118889569173c6.png

Knew 3 (Einstein year, Shakespeare play and Brazil language) guesses my way to a promotion potential 7!

Right. I've waited alang enough. Here's some league tables. 
Felicitations to WILLIEA who scoops his EIGHTH league crown. DublinMagyar achieves his second second. Downstairs, Captain couldn't cop it, Alang1993 never made an appearance and The DA is in the play-offs. 
1-prem.png.e1e9aad0d91231abc2282f435501c20b.png
In the SWL, Premiership stalwarts MSU and Cowden0 return to their spiritual home, and gkneil edges out the 31 pointers on QD to get into the play-offs. 
At the other end, Ross.'s (look how ugly that looks) malaise seems his relegated with German Jag... and as predicted by me, I'm in the play-offs. If only I could have bet on that outcome in the bookies. 
2-steal.png.2a01ae6fa6181e30eb94e6d9ea10d6bd.png
And they'll be dancing on the streets of Armadale AND Kilmarnock in the BHL, with ArmadaleKillie achieving his first ever mdal. Dee_62 is promoted. And Jacksgranda has had a cracking season and faces yours truly in the play-offs. 
3-beazer.png.7176f68975d41a11e8f74763f6d6ae09.png
So they play-offs see [mention=38419]The DA[/mention] take on [mention=36704]gkneil[/mention] and [mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] take on [mention=22050]Jacksgranda[/mention]
I asked [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] but if he hasn't posted a question by, say, this evening, can someone else do the honours?
Right. Time to watch the Big Match and then go to Edinburgh to see Public Service Broadcasting. What a day of fun. 

I got a 7, I knew 3, but scored 7. To save hassle and as I’m hungover, I’m happy to let it slide and I’ll just stay where I am.

Tbh, it were up to me, every week would be a SUPERLEAGUE week. Don't be disheartened Armadalekillie ... your bronze medal is safe in the bank. 

And for the newcomers who might not know what a SUPERLEAGUE is ....

It's a LEAGUE. That is SUPER.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu