The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Re: it being my day job. I propsed a very reasonably £10 per player per week for me to quit my real day job and devote my attention full time to the P+B quiz league, which was going to introduce a dynamic league table (that would automatically update as soon as you entered your score). I was even going to chuck in a weekend cup quiz every month gratis. 

Sadly, it fell on deaf ears, so as such, you can wait till tomorrow for the league tables! Anyway, Friday isn't even finished yet!

19, thick b*****d that I am

f**k off. I got 18 cheeky bar steward. Even went to the trouble of sharing the link.
Don’t know too much about the cup setup but could the joe quiz be used for a cup?

Well my appeal for £10 per week per team fell on deaf ears so I've had to resort to whoring out the league tables to keep bread on the table. 

In the Buckfast Premiership, WILLIEA scoops his 7th crown on QD, ahead of the league's bête-noire, Scotfree (nothing personal, more the fact that you swoop in at the 11th hour to scoop the silverware).

Down at the toenails, Alang1993 - another late swooper - has failed to swoop so is relegated alongside DublinMagyar... NJ2 is in the play-affs. 

1-prem.png.8019dedaaeee91e87df40b14d2f6f14f.png

Champagne corks are a-popping in the Kensistas Club (are they still a thing?) league. Helpma has achieved his first ever achievement in life. A silver medal in the middle league of a quiz league where anyone could cheat if they wanted to is certainly something to put on your CV and write to your mother about. As if the drama couldn't get any greater, Leeds Saint and Cowden0 are tied, so are both in the play-affs. 

At the fag-end of the league, The Captain goes down with his ship, alongside Welshbairn. And lil' ol' me is in the play-offs. 

2-steal.png.37926d86038b21a659a7aa78414ace90.png

And in the Vagisil league, well done to Ross. and his displeasing full stop for gaining his 2nd ever bronze medal, narrowly narrowing out Dee_62. Bully Wee Villa is in the play-offs, where he'll be facing the unstoppable force of yours truly. LincolnHearts and Jacksgranda earn a special mention for copying each others' answers all week.

And a special mention to Dyl - a normally strong mid-carder - who late-posted an array of shite scores that leaves him bottom of the heap and the unenviable title of "c**t of the Week". Kudos. 

3-beazer.png.ba079fb1936badc552757a4839b8a883.png

To the play-offs. Over to you @SlipperyP

@NJ2 vs @Leeds Saint vs @cowden0  (top 2 go into the Buckfast Premiership) .. and @Cardinal Richelieu (I love tagging myself. It makes me feel popular) vs @Bully Wee Villa

Thank you @Cardinal Richelieu

Today we will travel down the murky depths of Buddhism.

To become a Buddhist monk (Bhikkhu), they must follow a total number of precepts.  How many?

Answers by PM by 07:00 Monday Thai time.

@NJ2 vs @Leeds Saint vs @cowden0 

@Cardinal Richelieu  vs @Bully Wee Villa

28 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Champagne corks are a-popping in the Kensistas Club (are they still a thing?) league. Helpma has achieved his first ever achievement in life. A silver medal in the middle league of a quiz league where anyone could cheat if they wanted to is certainly something to put on your CV and write to your mother about. 

There are no words to express the unmitigated joy in  my heart at this time.  Truly this is the shining tower of achievement lighting up the wastelands of despair that has been my life to date.  This is clearly a pivotal moment in history, from now on I will know only success! 

22 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Thank you @Cardinal Richelieu

Today we will travel down the murky depths of Buddhism.

To become a Buddhist monk (Bhikkhu), they must follow a total number of precepts.  How many?

Answers by PM by 07:00 Monday Thai time.

@NJ2 vs @Leeds Saint vs @cowden0 

@Cardinal Richelieu  vs @Bully Wee Villa

Are you ok Slippery? You seem almost sober.