The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Still can't believe that I won it once. It's like looking through a list of World Cup Winners then noticing that Tuvalu won it in 1942 while nobody was looking.

WBA 1919-20

Still can't believe that I won it once. It's like looking through a list of World Cup Winners then noticing that Tuvalu won it in 1942 while nobody was looking.

Must have been the week when all the major players were boycotting the competition. Consider yourself the Allan Wells of this thread.

13 hours ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Home game Thursday night, then Linfield at Ballymena on Friday night and off to the land of cuckoo clocks on Saturday, game on Sunday and returning Monday.

Plenty of time to do Friday's quiz before the Saturday lunchtime deadline then. Even if you do insist on carting about a mobile phone that Noah himself would have been embarrassed to bring onto the ark lest his 3 sons caught sight of it and called him a sad old git. 

7 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

You've given me an idea... it's in slightly-bad taste... I will reveal all at the weekend. 

14 hours ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Home game Thursday night, then Linfield at Ballymena on Friday night and off to the land of cuckoo clocks on Saturday, game on Sunday and returning Monday.

I hope you take a pumping over the two legs. I could do with the Swiss partaking in the World Cup, if only for the piss ups over the summer. I was offered a ticket for the game in Basel but had to knock it back, off to see Nick Cave instead. Are you staying in Basel on the Saturday?

7/10 for Wednesdays quiz...

I'm not one for hyperbole, but I've never seen anything as amazing and exciting as the current SUPERLEAGUE table... only 2 games to play (for most teams) and it really couldn't get any more thrilling. 

It's turned into a bit of a 2 horse race between AFJ and Alang1993... I dearly hope it comes down to the wire and AFJ is forced to ask a complete stranger to read out the quiz to him on their phone, then get him to log into P+B on his behalf and post his score. Also a bit of a gap opening in the Premiership front-runners, although Ross. is by no means a stick-on for the top league. And places in the SWL are still being keenly contested for. 

Lovely stuff. 

superleague.thumb.png.de7e84879904927ceed61ffd28de264c.png

56 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm not one for hyperbole, but I've never seen anything as amazing and exciting as the current SUPERLEAGUE table... only 2 games to play (for most teams) and it really couldn't get any more thrilling. 

It's turned into a bit of a 2 horse race between AFJ and Alang1993... I dearly hope it comes down to the wire and AFJ is forced to ask a complete stranger to read out the quiz to him on their phone, then get him to log into P+B on his behalf and post his score. Also a bit of a gap opening in the Premiership front-runners, although Ross. is by no means a stick-on for the top league. And places in the SWL are still being keenly contested for. 

Lovely stuff. 

superleague.thumb.png.de7e84879904927ceed61ffd28de264c.png

WRK is defiantly doing a Steve Cram.  Hanging around with us diddies until the last bend, then the afterburners are set to GO!!