The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

[mention=73487]NJ2[/mention]
I only* scored 5 for Thursday.

* 5 is still my 2nd highest score of the week.

Cheers Ziggy, should have revised tables out tonight or tomorrow morning and I’ll get that fixed. I hope your honesty sees you through

5/10 for Thursday. Looks like an early plane for me.

Knew the singers and the Cairngorms, all the rest were guesses, some of which were right.

Edited by Jacksgranda

@NJ2 - I scored 0/10 on Wednesday min, if we are using the normal Aussie quiz on that day as opposed to the kits quiz of which I did, as you have correctly indicated in the table, score 5

[mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] - I scored 0/10 on Wednesday min, if we are using the normal Aussie quiz on that day as opposed to the kits quiz of which I did, as you have correctly indicated in the table, score 5

But we’re using the kit quiz...so you got 5 aye?

Just as a heads up/reminder, I won’t be able to get updated groups posted tonight. I should have them with you tomorrow morning. I will be able to post the Official World Cup Quiz for Friday this evening - the Oz quiz can be done but score that counts will be the World Cup one.
I then won’t be able to update until Sunday evening or Monday morning. The first knockout game isn’t until Tuesday anyway so hopefully not too big an issue.
So, World Cup quiz link from me tonight, updated groups from me tomorrow, finalised groups Sunday/Monday (when we’ll have a play off if need be) and then first knockout fixtures Tuesday. Comprende?