The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

18 hours ago, peasy23 said:

7 for Friday, few jammy guesses. Rafting can get in the fucking sea.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jp

Missing scores are:

• @scotfree (Friday only)
  • @Tynieness (All week, although he's still churning out videos on What's App that I never look at)
  • @everyothercuntwhohaseverdonethequiz (All year)

15 hours ago, Tynieness said:

Hence the season I am having a week off cunto and not as much as you...

Well, you might be relegated, but you still pick up the "Bellend of the Year" trophy. Kudos. 

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

HAVE I WON THE LEAGUE? I need to know for my imaginary pre tournament press conference.

NOT EXACTLY. BUT YOU'VE NOT LOST IT EITHER. Whatever could I mean?

Let me explain. First the Premiership. With Tynieness "not bothering" this season, it was left to Pleslie99 to scoop the "tainted trophy" ..  The Scottish Irish Hungarian achieves his 4th 2nd ... and down goes The DA with The Lazy One. MSU is in the play-offs. 

1-prem.png.c8cb0b5c04b138b83bfaa1762b21545b.png

If you remember earlier, I was a bit cryptic about who won the SWL. Well, let me elaborate. There's a tie. The organiser of the World Cup and the organiser of the League are TIED. This is what would happen if Lex Gold and Sepp Blatter ever came head-to-head (don't bother to correct me about the names. I neither know nor care who is head of any respective body). So we'll have to square off in the play-offs NJ2, but rest assured, barring an incredible piece of chicanery, we're both promoted to the top league. Aidan is in the play-offs.

At the other end, it's curtains for BWV and A. Lang, and Jermaine Jag is in the play-offs. 

2-steal.png.a8c15e7ae37a9577166ea2ce5b517b0b.png

And in the Beazer Hoems League, Ziggy has taken time off from injecting heroin in the school toilets to achieve his first ever trophy. Well done to him. Coming to think about it, that might have been Zammo, but it's too late to change. ArmadaleKillie's last day collapse wasn't enough to avoid promotion and Welshy is in the play-offs. 

3-beazer.png.eb3a35026eb8f2f437deb77fdde8207a.png

Over to you @SlipperyP ... I'm not sure if you take requests for play-off questions, but if you do, I'm strong on flags (edit: sorry, flegs), Agatha Christie (but not Poirot) and the life and works of Ben Dover. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Over to you @SlipperyP ... I'm not sure if you take requests for play-off questions, but if you do, I'm strong on flags (edit: sorry, flegs), Agatha Christie (but not Poirot) and the life and works of Ben Dover. 

Thank you @Cardinal Richelieu, I've just checked my bank statement.  No I do not do requests,  certainly not from you! 

The world cup has started with a bang.  It's fitba fever.

This weeks question;  2014 World Cup (I never watch 1 game live).  How many goals were there in the entire tournament?  This doesn't include penalty shoot outs, but does included goals in extra time. 

This weekend finalists - 

@MSU v @Aidan

@NJ2 v @Cardinal Richelieu

@German Jag v @welshbairn

Answers by PM only.

Submit before 06:00 Monday Thai Time.

C'mon Ozland

Don't be despondent mate. I used SCIENCE to get the right answer. 

I used, obviously incorrect, quickly done mental arithmetic. Should have stuck in at school or paid more attention to the World Cup

NOT EXACTLY. BUT YOU'VE NOT LOST IT EITHER. Whatever could I mean?
Let me explain. First the Premiership. With Tynieness "not bothering" this season, it was left to Pleslie99 to scoop the "tainted trophy" ..  The Scottish Irish Hungarian achieves his 4th 2nd ... and down goes The DA with The Lazy One. MSU is in the play-offs. 
1-prem.png.c8cb0b5c04b138b83bfaa1762b21545b.png
If you remember earlier, I was a bit cryptic about who won the SWL. Well, let me elaborate. There's a tie. The organiser of the World Cup and the organiser of the League are TIED. This is what would happen if Lex Gold and Sepp Blatter ever came head-to-head (don't bother to correct me about the names. I neither know nor care who is head of any respective body). So we'll have to square off in the play-offs NJ2, but rest assured, barring an incredible piece of chicanery, we're both promoted to the top league. Aidan is in the play-offs.
At the other end, it's curtains for BWV and A. Lang, and Jermaine Jag is in the play-offs. 
2-steal.png.a8c15e7ae37a9577166ea2ce5b517b0b.png
And in the Beazer Hoems League, Ziggy has taken time off from injecting heroin in the school toilets to achieve his first ever trophy. Well done to him. Coming to think about it, that might have been Zammo, but it's too late to change. ArmadaleKillie's last day collapse wasn't enough to avoid promotion and Welshy is in the play-offs. 
3-beazer.png.eb3a35026eb8f2f437deb77fdde8207a.png
Over to you [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention] ... I'm not sure if you take requests for play-off questions, but if you do, I'm strong on flags (edit: sorry, flegs), Agatha Christie (but not Poirot) and the life and works of Ben Dover. 
Tainted or not I'm delighted to have won the big boys league. There's only 1 way to go from here.