The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Can we choose which country we want to represent? I'd like to be Nagorno-Karabakh please.

Yeah, f**k it...why not?! Folk can pick their own, if they don’t pick they’ll be allocated a country. It’ll totally f**k about with groups and what not but I’m sure I’ll figure it out.

Just now, NJ2 said:

Yeah, f**k it...why not?! Folk can pick their own, if they don’t pick they’ll be allocated a country. It’ll totally f**k about with groups and what not but I’m sure I’ll figure it out.

WHAT?!?!:?!

If Bully Wee Villa doesn't get allocated England in some sort of dodgy hot ball / cold ball draw, I'm not participating. 

WHAT?!?!:?!
If Bully Wee Villa doesn't get allocated England in some sort of dodgy hot ball / cold ball draw, I'm not participating. 

He supports villa and Clyde, about time he got a break

14 hours ago, Eednud said:

Your Eminence I've done the tables as thought you were away all week. Np problems if you want me to do them for the rest of this week but can you get rid of all the lines that I've moved around in swapping players around the leagues. I also added the title wins to the medals tally. Also was the score you posted for Tuesday or Monday?

Is German Jag the first to post quiz scores from deepest darkest Peru?

You‘ve given me 8 for Monday when I only got 6.

Currently looking at about a 3rd of regular league players confirming as interested in the World Cup. I’m sure we’ll be able to get a competition up and running alongside the league so that folk are still getting their fix.
Count me in too.