The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

15 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

A cock-twitching 8 for Monday.

Anyone else get Saudi Arabia as two of the answer options on Q5?

Devious bunch of cobbers running that quiz imho :lol:

The real deviousness is when one of the 2 options is the correct one.

Your Eminence I've done the tables as thought you were away all week. Np problems if you want me to do them for the rest of this week but can you get rid of all the lines that I've moved around in swapping players around the leagues. I also added the title wins to the medals tally. Also was the score you posted for Tuesday or Monday?

Is German Jag the first to post quiz scores from deepest darkest Peru?

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bhl.JPG

Currently looking at about a 3rd of regular league players confirming as interested in the World Cup. I’m sure we’ll be able to get a competition up and running alongside the league so that folk are still getting their fix.

10 hours ago, Eednud said:

Your Eminence I've done the tables as thought you were away all week. Np problems if you want me to do them for the rest of this week but can you get rid of all the lines that I've moved around in swapping players around the leagues.

Heh. Leave it with me. Many thanks for sorting out the league duties. I'll sort out the troublesome lineage. 

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Currently looking at about a 3rd of regular league players confirming as interested in the World Cup. I’m sure we’ll be able to get a competition up and running alongside the league so that folk are still getting their fix.

f**k 'em. They're all in unless they opt out. :)

What's this World Cup carry on?

What's this World Cup carry on?

Trying to organise a quiz World Cup. Would probably replace the league for the first two weeks at least - thinking of using the oz questions for the groups so would be difficult/pointless to run both.
Will go with what Cardi suggests and consider everyone in unless they actively opt out. Like organ donation should be.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Trying to organise a quiz World Cup. Would probably replace the league for the first two weeks at least - thinking of using the oz questions for the groups so would be difficult/pointless to run both.
Will go with what Cardi suggests and consider everyone in unless they actively opt out. Like organ donation should be.

Up for all this shiz, except the Aussie bit. There are a wealth of quizzes online we could use instead of the Australian one. 

Up for all this shiz, except the Aussie bit. There are a wealth of quizzes online we could use instead of the Australian one. 

Further research to be done but worst case the Australian ones will be used...I’m hoping and expecting to have a better offering for the daily quizzes but don’t want to set the expectation too high in case it gets tricky to have new ones everyday