The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

23 hours ago, Tynieness said:

Another seven for Wednesday.

Delighted with question one .@Audaces Fortuna Juvat @The Captain

How can you gain pleasure from negligence that led to a chemical disaster that killed thousands of people? Sick b*****d. 

Anyway, it's too nice outside to post league tables (even though I'm 4th in the top league which is a record for me) ... so if you'd like to know your league position and points tally, phone 0898 333 201 (calls charged at £1.50 per minute and terminate in the Vatican City). 

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

As well you know I worked in a charity clinic treating the victims of the horrible crime committed by Dow chemicals.

If anyone wants bored to tears I have a lot of photos and a nice presentation.

What a boring b*****d.

Sorry, a  7 for thursday

Naw, it's an interesting post.  I assume that must have been some years after the event itself?  You're probably too young to remember it ;)

7 for Thursday.

3 hours ago, Tynieness said:

As well you know I worked in a charity clinic treating the victims of the horrible crime committed by Dow chemicals.

If anyone wants bored to tears I have a lot of photos and a nice presentation.

What a boring b*****d.

Sorry, a  7 for thursday

As well I don't know (if you told me when I was steaming it doesn't count). Do tell more!

On 30/03/2018 at 12:00, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Just thought of something else to moan about. 

Not a day goes past in the Aussie quiz without us being treated to questions about Aussie sports, Aussie politicos or Aussie reality TV - none of which any of us Northern Hemisphereans could reasonably be expected to know anything about. Yet the one subject which a few of us might be quite good is Aussie soaps - in particular Neighbours and Home & Away during the 80s and 90s. Yet I have NEVER seen them do a question on that subject.... "What breed of dog was Bouncer?" ... "Flamin' galah was the catchphrase of which Home & Away character?" ... "Why did everyone lust so much after Annalise when she wasn't that nice?"  ... would all be fair dinkum questions. 

image.png.a143c017bb3d338ddc29bb137f5842f5.png 

Yassssssssssss! I don't care I only scored 4 and there were THREE Aussie questions (not counting the one above) in there. This is probably the first Aussie-based question I've definitely known the answer to. 

You bloody ripper. And to celebrate ....

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu