The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

57 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

First one and last four right for a poor 5/10 on league business. A whopping 24/25 in the lucrative Joe quiz, helped by my missus watching shite reality TV. Not being a big gamer in the 90s barring Champ Man and Sensible Soccer I didn't get the video game one right. For shame.

Best regards to Livia.  How's she enjoying life in Fife?  A step up from Genoa?

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

First one and last four right for a poor 5/10 on league business. A whopping 24/25 in the lucrative Joe quiz, helped by my missus watching shite reality TV. Not being a big gamer in the 90s barring Champ Man and Sensible Soccer I didn't get the video game one right. For shame.

Well, as long as you were leading a full life back then .....

Obviously happy for anyone else to do a cup. No way I can do one in May though... I'm away on 2 holidays (check me) ... 
I'll have my laptop with me for the first one ... the first week in May ... however, I might not be able to provide the level of service that you've come to expect so if anyone wants to do the league tables for the week after next be my guest. 
My other holiday is at the end of May - to the same place oddly enough - but it will only be for a long weekend. We can sort that out closer to the time. 
In this week's SUPERLEAGUE, just need scores from:
  • Salvo Mantalbano,
  • WILLIEA (two days - he's usually one of the most reliable ones),
  • DublinMagyar,
  • The_Kincardine (really need a copy of the Radio Times to know when he's likely to post his score)
  • LincolnHearts
  • The Captain
  • Sevesnape
Deadline of tomorrow late-morningish.
Already posted a 7 for Friday.