The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Have some league tables. Ross' disease has been downgraded to a yellow "be aware" warning, and I'm assuming that wastecoatwilly got a 0...

BE AWEAR, Shirley?

A pleasing 8/10 which, literally, catapults me ahead of The DA.  I hope Edmund makes a horlicks of Friday so I can finish ahead of him, too.  A couple of questions:

1. Am I alone in having other posters that I like being ahead of?  I know I'll never win the thing but I do like being ahead of a few others.
2. Any suggestions of minor spelling or grammatical elisions that I can use to bate The Big Cardi?

Fri 3/10.
Happy New Year everyone. I wish you all success in the quizzing leagues as from Monday. Today is the start of the 3 day festive. If someone could take charge of the playoff for this weekend, it would much appricated. I don't have the time.
See you all on Monday.

Fri 3/10.
Happy New Year everyone. I wish you all success in the quizzing leagues as from Monday. Today is the start of the 3 day festive. If someone could take charge of the playoff for this weekend, it would much appricated. I don't have the time.
See you all on Monday.

สวัสดีปีใหม่ or something like that. Enjoy the celebrations.

4/10 for Friday.

Recovery is ongoing. No longer confined to the couch, rocking away in the foetal position, pishing sweat and shivering like a badly faked orgasm.

Now all I have is a blinding fucking headache.

4/10 for Friday.
Recovery is ongoing. No longer confined to the couch, rocking away in the foetal position, pishing sweat and shivering like a badly faked orgasm.
Now all I have is a blinding fucking headache.

You have explained my complete life of sex in 2 sentences, well done sir.

A confederacy of dunces. How apt since I got a feeble four. 

I'm out on the lash tomorrow so I'll have to post the tables pre-lash (around 10:30am). I'm liable to end up in the wrong end of the play-offs (especially if Salvo makes an appearance), so I hereby nominate your very own @The_Kincardine to post a play-off question at the appropriate time. And I invite everyone else to pour scorn over its diction and veracity.

Re: scores. Awaiting scores from the following people:

• Dublin Magyar, AFJ, gkneil, Cowden0 (Friday only)
  • Dyl (Thu - Fri) 
  • Alang1993, Scotfree, Swarley, Sevesnape, Salvo Mantalbano (all week)