The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

9 hours ago, Eednud said:

More wrong than right with a dismal 12/25 in the NJ2 Joe quiz.

Well, between the two of us we got them all right...

11 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

13/25 :o

It's a bit difficult to post the final tables at the moment cos reasons. However, I can give you the play-off teams to get Slippery P's gears in motion, then post the full results when I can get to a PC with a mouse and all that jazz. 

Premiership play-off is between Mr Late, @scotfree and ... bloody hell ... @Ross.

And the SWL play-off is between @The Captain and @me 

Over to you @SlipperyP

Thank you @Cardinal Richelieu

This weekend playoffs

@scotfree v @Ross.

&

@The Captain v @Cardinal Richelieu

The Human Body.

How many steps does an average person take in lifetime?

Answers by PM not later than Monday 07:00 Thai time.  My answer will be final and source published when/if I can be bothered.

Good Luck 

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It's a bit difficult to post the final tables at the moment cos reasons. However, I can give you the play-off teams to get Slippery P's gears in motion, then post the full results when I can get to a PC with a mouse and all that jazz.

What the hell! I have been waiting all my life for some form of success and I still don't know if I can celebrate or not. 

I bought champagne and everything in hope for good news!

Wait no longer AKillie, here's the scores on the doors. 

Alang1993 bombs it in controversial style by 3 points from MSU. Leeds Saint knew his season was fucked by Wednesday and just wanted to be put out his misery. Tynieness's's peripatetic form isn't enough to cut it with the big boys so down he goes. f**k f**k f**k. Just realised it should be @NJ2 and not @scotfree who should be in the play-offs. Oh well, not my problem, it's @SlipperyP's

1-prem.png.685ae8ce9ae3232d3907f4298e4ca4fd.png 

pleslie99 romps it by 1 point. And jesus, is that BWV in 2nd place? (clue: it is). Ross is in the play-offs (checked it's defo him). Downstairs, it's incredibly title, but The Captain edges into the play-offs and Dee_62 and Welshbairn are relegated. 

2-steal.png.1eb77be1bb5b78e495b5bb8861f91786.png

And finally, a lovely 4 point lead in the BHL sees Blackislekillie take his 6th brown. And it's 1, 2 for the Killie Boys (hello hello) as ArmadaleKillie achieves his childhood dream of coming 2nd in the 3rd league of the P+B quiz. Kudos! (I'm in the play-offs). 

3-beazer.png.8e4c1f84f571a448a999a8145401b953.png