The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

CR. I know you're a busy guy with all the administration and so so. I'll be more that happy to do the Play Off Questions on a regular basis, obviously if I'm not involved. Any objections from fellow quizzer, can PM there address and I'll be happy to discuss in a more personal experience.

5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

CR. I know you're a busy guy with all the administration and so so. I'll be more that happy to do the Play Off Questions on a regular basis, obviously if I'm not involved. Any objections from fellow quizzer, can PM there address and I'll be happy to discuss in a more personal experience.

More than happy if you are more than happy mate. I'll post the league tables as usual at 12 o'clock the morrow and sit back with a beer while the results come in on the Videprinter (even though that's not how it works). Will probably take a couple of weeks for people stop PMing me their scores even when it's been made clear that someone else is organising it, but I can handle that. Many thanks!

And on the subject of league tables, a full boat from the Buckfast and Vagisil leagues (assuming Frankie S and sevesnape have retired) ... just waiting for Cowden0 (Thu+Fri) and @alang1993 (Tue-Fri) to post in the Kensitas Club league, then Slippers can reveal all. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

I may be wrong, but I think slips just wants to be playoff question master, not full quiz league general?
I think even play off quiz master is a lot of responsibility for a man as an unhinged as he...

I may be wrong, but I think slips just wants to be playoff question master, not full quiz league general?
I think even play off quiz master is a lot of responsibility for a man as an unhinged as he...

You are correct. I'm only looking for small power.
Play off only.

An early league table revelation from the Cardinal thanks to alang1993's taciturn scores. Sadly, no loquacious write-ups cos I'm steaming. Still, some lovely scores from the lads etc. 

WD MSU. 2nd Tynie. UL Helpma (+Edmund on QD). Kinc is in the play-offs.  

1-prem.png.a0d1880b2845ac6332e27b81afda5e6d.png

Peasy23+DublinMagyar+1 league. alang1993 play-off. BIK + GJ (he's been here long enough to be known by his initials damnit) doon. Ziggy = play-off. 

2-steal.png.987093c18908ee0c7a107bb07fbd3dc8.png

More scores. Aidan + Captain up etc. Blah fucking blah. 

3-beazer.png.cd33bf121934e928576bd4f60319fb2b.png

Slippery P. Sort this shit out. 

edit: @SlipperyP

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

2 hours ago, alang1993 said:

5 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

An early league table revelation from the Cardinal thanks to alang1993's taciturn scores. @SlipperyP

Terse rather than taciturn, Shirly?

Edited by The_Kincardine

Thank you @Cardinal Richelieu

It's such a pleasure to be on the payroll.

Ok, let's get these playoffs on the go.

Topical News.

How many people were killed by a gun in the USA, of the year 2017 (excludes suicides).

@The_Kincardine v @alang1993 

@Ziggy v @welshbairn  

Answers by PM deadline 07:00 Monday Thai time. (My answer and source is final and will be published with the results).

Good Luck.