The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, ArmadaleKillie said:

21 for Joe quiz.

I assume no one failed the beer questions?

I did :unsure:

1 hour ago, blackislekillie said:

Full marks here. One of them was an open goal as the name was left on the logo.

I saw that and still got it wrong :lol:

Let's get some leagues down woor necks. 

Tynieness clinches his 5th gold. Just between you and me, he was texting me all through the week imploring me to do everything in my power to ensure his victory. I didn't need to do anything at the end of the day, but that must be the shitest ever score that's won the league. Hang your head in shame. 

Down go Alistair Lang and Helpma, and DublinMagyar's in the play-off. 

1-prem.png.282e93ac9802e2b82c66bdaab38f45d1.png

AFJ is the champ - though he loses brownie points for whining like a  little bitch for being relegated last season. Up goes NJ2 (much better than the prequel) ... Salvo is in the play-offs on QD. gkneil is in the unfun play-offs, down goes SlipperyP, and the less said about BWV's performance the better. 

2-steal.png.72477fd993b50305ca03b6db7d57d7bd.png

Dyl champs it on QD, pleslie99 is second, and German Jag is in the play-offs. If I were Partick Thistle and they had Partick Thistle TV, I'd be punting tickets for the play-offs rather than some no-mark match against Hamilton. 

3-beazer.png.290b6b929491223da19e720fd2f32d49.png

Right you dicks. It's @DublinMagyar vs @Salvo Montalbano and @gkneil vs @German Jag

And my question is inspired by tagging  German Jag and nearly tagging  @german pedo NAMBLA FTW ok

What was the aforementioned first, last and only posting date of the last poster tagged? Answers on a PM please. 

edit: no hovering over the name or that will give the game away. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

I am delighted to win the crappest title chase of all time.

Back to back titles after taking the SW league last season.  It's been a tough few years for the fans and board after we overspent chasing European glory but the good times are here to stay.

Quite possibly the greatest achievement mankind has seen since that Hannibal  fella took his elephants across the Alps

And as Ceaser said Veni vedi veci and all that shite.

Thank you everyone.

Edited by Tynieness

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

I am delighted to win the crappest title chase of all time.

Back to back titles after taking the SW league last season.  It's been a tough few years for the fans and board after we overspent chasing European glory but the good times are here to stay.

Quite possibly the greatest achievement mankind has seen since that Hannibal  fella took his elephants across the Alps

And as Ceaser said Veni vedi veci and all that shite.

Thank you everyone.

I don't think he said the last bit...

Let's get some leagues down woor necks. 
Tynieness clinches his 5th gold. Just between you and me, he was texting me all through the week imploring me to do everything in my power to ensure his victory. I didn't need to do anything at the end of the day, but that must be the shitest ever score that's won the league. Hang your head in shame. 
Down go Alistair Lang and Helpma, and DublinMagyar's in the play-off. 
1-prem.png.282e93ac9802e2b82c66bdaab38f45d1.png
AFJ is the champ - though he loses brownie points for whining like a  little bitch for being relegated last season. Up goes NJ2 (much better than the prequel) ... Salvo is in the play-offs on QD. gkneil is in the unfun play-offs, down goes SlipperyP, and the less said about BWV's performance the better. 
2-steal.png.72477fd993b50305ca03b6db7d57d7bd.png
Dyl champs it on QD, pleslie99 is second, and German Jag is in the play-offs. If I were Partick Thistle and they had Partick Thistle TV, I'd be punting tickets for the play-offs rather than some no-mark match against Hamilton. 
3-beazer.png.290b6b929491223da19e720fd2f32d49.png
Right you dicks. It's [mention=51151]DublinMagyar[/mention] vs [mention=68793]Salvo Montalbano[/mention] and [mention=36704]gkneil[/mention] vs [mention=8056]German Jag[/mention]
And my question is inspired by tagging  German Jag and nearly tagging  [mention=31311]german pedo NAMBLA FTW ok[/mention]
What was the aforementioned first, last and only posting date of the last poster tagged? Answers on a PM please. 
edit: no hovering over the name or that will give the game away. 
Have I done something special to have a green box around my 3 bronze medals?

7 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Have I done something special to have a green box around my 3 bronze medals?

You get it for being so darned sexy. 

It's safe to say everyone loved that question about some banned poster. Many people didn't even understand what i was asking. Lovely stuff.

The last time that "German pedo NAMBLA FTW ok" posted was November 25th 2010. 

• gkneil: 14/08/2011 is the guess
  • dublinmagyar: I have no idea wtf you're on about but I'll take a stab at April 21st 2011
  • German Jag: Not got a clue, but will say german pedo etc. made his 1st, ladt, only post on 7th May 2011. 
  • Salvo: I have no idea what the question is about let alone who this dodgy German chap is so I'm going to assume it was before I posted properly on Pie and Bovril and was merely lurking. Let's say 1st August 2016.

Dublinmagyar and German Jag are victorious. gkneil and slavo aren't.

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

You get it for being so darned sexy. 

It's safe to say everyone loved that question about some banned poster. Many people didn't even understand what i was asking. Lovely stuff.

The last time that "German pedo NAMBLA FTW ok" posted was November 25th 2010. 

• gkneil: 14/08/2011 is the guess
  • dublinmagyar: I have no idea wtf you're on about but I'll take a stab at April 21st 2011
  • German Jag: Not got a clue, but will say german pedo etc. made his 1st, ladt, only post on 7th May 2011. 
  • Salvo: I have no idea what the question is about let alone who this dodgy German chap is so I'm going to assume it was before I posted properly on Pie and Bovril and was merely lurking. Let's say 1st August 2016.

Dublinmagyar and German Jag are victorious. gkneil and slavo aren't.

Sorry to be pedantic but I couldn't see any evidence that @german pedo NAMBLA FTW ok posted anything.