The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Knew 1 (Superbowl), got 4/10.

Like peasy23 - knew the Superbowl. Unlike peasy23 I was unable to score more than that. 1/ 10.  Post brexit want a proper British made guessometer.  In the meantime sigh. . . All I need now is to be entertained by one of Tynieness's amusing anecdotes about being an ex pat in Australia. 

Edited by The Captain
Typo

Thur 3/10
[mention=31670]Bully Wee Villa[/mention] we're going down, but to cheers you up.  My son(5), who knows zero about football, came out the blue and asked "where to Aston Villa play", I was shocked and proud of his inquisitive thoughts. I told him St Andrews:thumsup2

You're dead to me.

6 hours ago, Swarley said:

Another jubbly 2, I reckon I might take a break from this. The daily hammerings are becoming depressing. I used to be good at quizzes!

For shame. That would be like Accrington Stanley dropping out the league after being a founding member. This was a particularly tough week for everyone. 

Btw, @NJ2 ... despite your delight at finally getting access to the archive, I don't see a Monday score for you!

Btw, [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] ... despite your delight at finally getting access to the archive, I don't see a Monday score for you!

I’ve managed to finally break in to the archive on the iPad!
Right, Monday; saucy 7, knew 3.

Starting to think you’re testing my patience on purpose, Cardigan Richard...

24 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Accrington Stanley weren't a founding member.

Well that proves my point then. 

Anyway, the P+B Quiz League is like the Mafia. Once you join, you can never leave (I'm sure you're going to tell me that that wasn't the Mafia, it was someone else).