The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Mind that time that Tynieness was sound?

Nope. Me neither. 

Anyway. here's your leagues. WILLIEA is top dog this season, with Big Scot bringing up his rear .. down below, AFJ's gallivanting roon The Nether Countries has cost him dear, down goes Salvo, and the Irish Hungarian is in the play-offs. 

1-prem.png.7944f3daa3f86ae010734e32fa93001e.png

I would offer hearty congrats to Tynieness for his 1st place, but tbh, he's been getting a bit too big for his boots recently so he can simply have a silver medal. Up goes Helpma. And why that's little ol' me in 3rd. Frankie continues his descent, Dee_62 shat it in the big league, and Ziggy's in the play-offs. 

2-steal.png.92be370bcdd03b065ad325bb71f594fa.png

Cowden0 yearns for the big league again and he's half way there. SlipperyP is promoted on quiz difference, and The Captain is in the play-offs. 

Interesting fact: Tynieness and The Captain are actually lovers. They couldn't keep their hands off each other in the pub the other day. 

And a special mention to Swarley. I believe that's the lowest score ever attained for a full week's quizzery. If you were a dog and your score a shite, I'd rub your face in it. :) ... 

3-beazer.png.936f9dc6e021d24c22e690b01b6679a8.png

Let's play off then.

It's @DublinMagyar vs @me ... and @Ziggy vs @The Captain

So who's posting a question?

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

13 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I would offer hearty congrats to Tynieness for his 1st place, but tbh, he's been getting a bit too big for his boots recently so he can simply have a silver medal. Up goes Helpma. And why that's little ol' me in 3rd. Frankie continues his descent, Dee_62 shat it in the big league, and Ziggy's in the play-offs. 

Never wanted a medal anyway, all that polishing .... too much like hard work imo :(

56 minutes ago, The DA said:

'b'is my default option on the Aussie sports questions.  Might move to 'c'.

I usually go "c" on any questions I don't know the answer to. So that's most of them, then...