The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Tbh, Dee Man, you might be able to keep it since we'll probably go down the North vs South or East vs West cup road. 

Let's have a look at today's stragglers ... The_Kincardine, AFJ, Dublin Magyar, Captain, Cowden0 ... oh, and Tynieness for Thursday. You may have posted it, but I ask, nay demand, you post it again. Otherwise, you're getting hee-haw. 

For about the 35th time it was a SEVEN!

5 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Let's have a look at today's stragglers ... The_Kincardine, AFJ, Dublin Magyar, Captain, Cowden0 ... oh, and Tynieness for Thursday. You may have posted it, but I ask, nay demand, you post it again. Otherwise, you're getting hee-haw. 

It's still Friday!  Anyway, I got an unprepossessing 5 to finish the week.

As for the RHH Cup?  I'd have thought The Sweaties would have sought revenge.  I know that a few regulars have dropped out but is Scotland vs RotW a viable competition?  I'd go with that rather than kidding on someone from Clydebank is a Teuchter.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's still Friday!  Anyway, I got an unprepossessing 5 to finish the week.

As for the RHH Cup?  I'd have thought The Sweaties would have sought revenge.  I know that a few regulars have dropped out but is Scotland vs RotW a viable competition?  I'd go with that rather than kidding on someone from Clydebank is a Teuchter.

Agree plus Dee Man can do a Wigtown & Bladnoch to help him keep the scarf for another 12 months.

Even the one with his name on his shirt?

Never noticed. As soon as I saw section was celebrity chefs, I just randomly hit any button. Much like the TV remote when foody programmes come on. No interest in subject,although being a fat cnut I look like I would.