The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Catching up so 7,8,7 - which I'm chuffed with.

BTW any egg-chasers on the thread who didn't get the "Running Bear" question are pikers.

Edit: I just have to add this.  It isn't a spoiler but it is the worst video ever posted on P&B since the Corby Rangers' Supporters Club 'did' Penny Arcade:

Edited by The_Kincardine

I can confirm that I knew none of the questions today but managed to scramble a fucking 1/10 for Wednesday. Seriously? Loads of recent 6/10, 7/10 or even 8/10 scores but today, no, fucking one out of fucking ten. I may not complete the league this week. Yours sincerely...disgusted and ashamed. Dee_62

17 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Sorry about that. I think what threw me was accusing me of saying "To business" ... which I don't believe I've ever said. 

I'd be interested to know if that's what gkneil meant though!

I did think about being clearer on this. As I appeared to somehow pre-empt playing 2 leagues at once by indicating my score was was out of 20, I considered adding that the real mistake was that 6 should have been 12. But then I decided that was an attempt at being too smart, which is out of place in this realm of peace, tranquility & intelligence in comparison to the raging inferno the rest of the forum is.

17 hours ago, Helpma said:

Aye, my bloody score for Monday :P

It's obvious that gkneil declared a score of 6/20 i.e. 3/10.   My position on this matter is in no way affected  by the fact he's in the same league as me, and I'd be beating him if all my weeks scores were taken into consideration.  :whistle

Though your attempts to clear things up regarding my score have not led you to the correct outcome, other attempts have been successful to correct errors elsewhere. So a name change may be called for. I propose 'HelpyouCardinal(s)', depending on him considering my other earlier suggestion.

5/10 for Wednesday