The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

19 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It's table time. Please don't leave Armadalekillie ... every dog has its day. Jacksgranda confided to me that his proudest moment - one which eclipsed both his wedding day and the birth of his children + grandchildren, was the day that he gained promotion to the middle league. I'm sure he won't mind me saying that he's been bottom of the league on many occasions. 

Anyway, in the leagues, it's the usual sorry tale for the preening primadonnas and their pre-season friendlies. 

1-prem.png.ec32c6db6c98aef2257708c9aa7747bc.png

Much healthier set of scores in the SWL, with the only absentee being Dee_62 for Tuesday. 

2-steal.png.47d605fe1b0704412a705ac475374083.png

And it's a full house from the SWL. They may not get the best scores, but by golly, they're committed. 

3--bhl.png.42481711370e97bb8e18a49785cd4456.png

I certainly would - I don't think I've ever been bottom of the league, never mind on "many occasions".

(I was probably bottom of the middle division though.)

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I certainly would - I don't think I've ever been bottom of the league, never mind on "many occasions".

Yu tell'em pops.

The Guy up for SFA chief with shite like this.

4/10 for Wednesday. Only knew the golf one (didn't really know it, knew which 3 weren't it),  and kgs to lbs. Have we not had that Australian Air Force question before. Fairly sure of Central American population, so guessometer obviously affected by last night's snow.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

e1.jpg.e583ad86c242b8e3a3aeb0aead744018.jpg

e2.jpg.ba9d84bc14b344f03f0f59ae1884009f.jpg

Maybe not "manys-a-time"... apologies though, just meant that you've been in the league since the get-go and you've never let low scores put you off. 

16 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

e1.jpg.e583ad86c242b8e3a3aeb0aead744018.jpg

e2.jpg.ba9d84bc14b344f03f0f59ae1884009f.jpg

Maybe not "manys-a-time"... apologies though, just meant that you've been in the league since the get-go and you've never let low scores put you off. 

You didn't include the people with "null" points...

Apologies all, but due to a particularly heavy workload this week, I’m going to have to sit out this week’s quizzes.

Finding a daily commitment to the Aussie quiz quite difficult to maintain ATM., so best that I sit out for a while rather than swan in at the weekend and post all my scores in a oner.

When things settle down work-wise, I’ll get back into it.

I think it would have taken me longer to type out Frankie's post than it would to do a week's worth of quizzes, but as Welshbairn says, I've never troubled the upper echelons of the league. 

Anyway, I'm away down the bookies to slide a few quid on next season's SWL champion.