The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

2 hours ago, Eednud said:

Try this for the tie-breaker.  According to Wikipedia Annie Hawkins (aka Norma Stitz) was listed in the Guinness Book of Records as having the largest breasts with an around chest over nipple 70 inches. With that in mind  What size chest, in inches, did Arnold Schwarzenegger boast at his peak?

As much as I like mahoosive boobies, I prefer the Beazer league so congrats to BWV.

Sorry Frankie. This is what happens when we have no chief executive or manager. Not sure why it keeps happening to you though!
Let's have some league tables. 
MSU bangs home  his 4th Gold trophy ... Frankie scoops a mighty 17 2nd places (and gets his 13 Golds reinstated). NJ2 fell on his sword and goes down with Salvo so I'm in the play-offs. Hurrah. 
1-prem.png.a7ee32a844e1e892bc04245cfaa21d40.png
DublinMagyar really is on a rich vein of form in the SWL and edges Scotfree on QD. Both teams go up ... and who is that in the play-off? Why it's Tynieness - who just sent me 2 texts .. the first saying "U b*****d" ... the second saying "c**t" .... well, quite. 
gkneil fails to post Friday's score and goes down with German Jag... BWV is in the play-offs. 
2-steal.png.129ee1f36fbc2de9457e94797261909e.png
And finally in the bijou BHL, Dyl and Edmund go up and Supermik is in the play-offs. Which means that BWV is pretty much a shoo-in for keeping his SWL place, since Supermik doesn't do P+B at the weekends. 
3-beazer.png.2e37fd100d328ed51d04ae93c3d4a4e2.png
So... since I'm in the play-offs ... does someone mind doing a tie-breaker question?
Just a reminder:
  • [mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] (tagging myself just to see what happens) vs @tinypenis [mention=30230]Tynieness[/mention]
  • [mention=31670]Bully Wee Villa[/mention] vs [mention=33816]supermik[/mention]

Jaysuz at this rapid decline in participation I'll be winning the Diddy league by default!

3 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Jaysuz at this rapid decline in participation I'll be winning the Diddy league by default!

Over my dead body! (Which might not be that long, either,,,)

Play-off results in. Cardinal Richelieu correctly picked that Arnie’s couldn’t be bigger than Annie’s so went for 64”. Tynieness went for 100 but didn’t say if that was inches or centimetres (39.37”). Correct answer is 57” so His Eminence stays in the top flight.

Looks like BWV stays in the SWL as Supermik suffered mahoosive boobies fright and wants to stay with the Beazers.

5 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Play-off results in. Cardinal Richelieu correctly picked that Arnie’s couldn’t be bigger than Annie’s so went for 64”. Tynieness went for 100 but didn’t say if that was inches or centimetres (39.37”). Correct answer is 57” so His Eminence stays in the top flight.

Looks like BWV stays in the SWL as Supermik suffered mahoosive boobies fright and wants to stay with the Beazers.

Cheers Eednud. I think I speak for one and all when I say pics or GTF, so for the benefit of anyone at work / with their wife in the room, I'll post it in spoilers. 

Are you sure? It's not as sexy as you might think. 

Btw, it's a topless photo. Defo NSFW. 

Okay. You asked for it. Last chance...

arnold-schwarzenegger-chest-workout-4.jp